FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

The best way to do this is with TMS. Via click you can disable and enable icons and easily change them.

If you have Social Beta 2 installed, then this will not work with TMS. You have to disable the Social add-on for the TMS edit to take.

Nice resource.

Just a pity we couldn't do this via css which I did take a look at about a year or so ago to do exactly this.

For those of you wanting to add an image to the "Log Out" area, to make it all look uniform (OCD)....

Here is the TMS edit.

navigation_visitor_tab ---> find:
Code:
<ul class="col2 blockLinksList">
                    <li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="LogOut">{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
                </ul>

---> replace:
Code:
                    <li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="LogOut"><i class="icon-off icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
                </ul>

Result
logout.webp

For Post Ratings
Edit the dark_postrating_navigation_visitor_tab and change it to
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link account/ratings-received}"><i class="icon-smile icon-large" style="padding-right:7px; color:black"></i>{xen:phrase dark_ratings_received}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link account/ratings-given}"><i class="icon-thumbs-up icon-large" style="padding-right:7px; color:black"></i>{xen:phrase dark_ratings_given}</a></li>
Edit the dark_postrating_account_wrapper and change to
Code:
<li><a class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'alerts/ratingsReceived'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}" href="{xen:link account/ratings-received}"><i class="icon-smile icon-large" style="padding-right:7px; color:white"></i>{xen:phrase dark_ratings_youve_received}</a></li>
<li><a class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'alerts/ratingsGiven'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}" href="{xen:link account/ratings-given}"><i class="icon-thumbs-up icon-large" style="padding-right:7px; color:white"></i>{xen:phrase dark_ratings_youve_given}</a></li>
If you don't want them colorized, remove the color:xxx from the style=" section.

For those of you wanting to add an image to the "Log Out" area, to make it all look uniform (OCD)....

Here is the TMS edit.

navigation_visitor_tab ---> find:
Code:
                    <li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="LogOut">{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
                </ul>

---> replace:
Code:
                    <li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}" class="LogOut"><i class="icon-off icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
                </ul>

Result
View attachment 46873

stewart1champ, could you share an xml dump of your settings here. This stuff has always made my head hurt.

How would I go about doing that?

I didn't edit these in the Master Style, only my site theme.

Good question. I've seen others do it like (CyberAP sharing sub forum grid listing xml). Now when I look at the panel there is no export tool (or is there)?

Good question. I've seen others do it like (CyberAP sharing sub forum grid listing xml). Now when I look at the panel there is no export tool (or is there)?

I think because it is done in the master style. I'll check with debug on.

Thank for this tweak, very nice

When adding the code for Bookmarks, it destroy my template (it reduce all the fonts in the menu)

Thank for this tweak, very nice

When adding the code for Bookmarks, it destroy my template (it reduce all the fonts in the menu)

Go to bookmarks_navigation_visitor_tab_links2 and replace everything with:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}"><i class="icon-bookmark icon-large" style="padding-right:6px;">{xen:phrase bookmarks_your_bookmarks}</a></li>
Go to bookmarks_account_wrapper_sidebar_your_account and replace everything with:
Code:
<li>
<a class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/bookmarks'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}"><i class="icon-bookmark icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;">{xen:phrase bookmarks_bookmarks}</a>
</li>

You forgot the </i> after "padding-right:6px;"> and before {xen:phrase boo

Also, the top one needs to have be:
<i class="icon-bookmark icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>

Hi stewart1champ
Thank you.
@Yolulz : change your code on front page addon for bookmarks to :

Code:
<li>
<a class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/bookmarks'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}"><i class="icon-bookmark icon-large  icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase bookmarks_bookmarks}</a>
</li>

Missing <i> and no use [SIZE] balise.

@Stewart1champ, did you find a suitable picture for Poke ?
I am also lookin for XenMedio (Your video)

Top Bottom