• fe92c574-9c91-467a-ba4c-5a479192f65c.jpg
    fe92c574-9c91-467a-ba4c-5a479192f65c.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 25

Recep Baltaş

That is one option.

The other option would be to read the FAQ, find out why icons are missing and adjust the configuration accordingly :)
So far I haven't seen a single case that couldn't be fixed (by proper configuration).
I wouldn't expect it to disable the default Xenforo icons right away. Makes no sense at all to me 👍

Kirby

I wouldn't expect it to disable the default Xenforo icons right away. Makes no sense at all to me 👍
Yes, makes no sense - hence it does not do that.

With a proper setup and a style that does not diverge too much from the default style, the default settings and style properties of FAM should work just fine.
If this is not the case (for example if the style does differ a lot from the default style, CDN/caching is not configured correctly, etc.) it might be necessary to adjust the configuration.

As said before, it's your decision if you want to configure the necessary things or not :)

when i am trying to put value "/usr/bin/pyftsubset" in pyftsubset & save it. pyftsubset value is getting changed to "/bin/pyftsubset" want to know what's the issue. @Kirby

Last edited:

Kirby

Theoretically: Yes, they are not technically required for the Add-on to work correctly.

Practically: No, this would cause file health check errors.

Why would you want to remove them?

motowebmaster

Theoretically: Yes, they are not technically required for the Add-on to work correctly.

Practically: No, this would cause file health check errors.

Why would you want to remove them?

File health check errors was the concern. Including them is ok I suppose but if they serve an information purpose for me and no one else ;)