Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be funny here, but shouldn't this take place in the flexille thread? I'll see if this can be moved or merged into that topic.

There's a setting in forum list for the forum-read and forum-unread.png for you to change.
I'm sorry I can't give you the exact one because I just moved to a new server and my forum is propagating. But it's there.
You don't need to change them for the blue style. Only the brown one.

EDIT: sorry to take your thread off topic Shelley. I'm sure Brogan will move us.

Posts moved.
Thanks much Brogan. I didn't think it was all that off-topic since we were talking about her icons, but oh well. :)

Could someone give Oracle the path in style properties to change the node icons? My site is propagating on the new server.

I think you are referring to the page container. If so, you want to break the page out of it's container. Try adding the below to EXTRA.css. It may need the important! tag to work.
Code:
#content .pageContent {
    background-color: transparent;
    border: 0px;
    border-radius: 0px;
    box-shadow: none !important;
    -moz-box-shadow: none !important;
    padding: 0px;
}

That should do it or be close enough for you to adjust

View attachment 14530

I recently added ads using the "ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb" template. I am having an issue where the ad needs a margin. I've tried several things including wrapping the ad in a div but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

See Jaxel's changes:
Hey Erik... I have some recommended changes for PAGE_CONTAINER...

Change:
Code:
<div id="content" class="{$contentTemplate}">
    <div class="pageWidth">
        <div class="pageContent">
            <!-- main content area -->

<xen:hook name="page_container_content_top" />
To:
Code:
<div id="content" class="{$contentTemplate}">
    <div class="pageWidth">
        <xen:hook name="page_container_content_top" />
        <div class="pageContent">
            <!-- main content area -->

Change:
Code:
            <xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_bottom">
            <div class="breadBoxBottom"><xen:include template="breadcrumb" /></div>
            </xen:hook>

</div>
    </div>
</div>
To:
Code:
            <div class="breadBoxBottom"><xen:include template="breadcrumb" /></div>

</div>
        <xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_bottom" />
    </div>
</div>

The way it works right now, pushes out the content area and doesn't look right.

They should fix your problem. These will be included in the next update.

Ok, I think, I understand that for mods! But, how can I use this for thread_listi, forum_view etc., when using the BD Widgetframework?!

I don't know how that addon works. You may have to contact the author of the addon. All I can tell you is that you need to add the specific exceptions for each page that has a sidebar to flexile_exceptions.css.

Erik, I think you know what a big fan I am of Flexile. I know you are very busy but if you get some time this summer maybe you would consider adding a collapsible sidebar to the Flexile theme?

Example: http://clanrad.com/
I'll look into it, yes. :)

Hello, I just installed this theme but it messes up when I use
Code:
<xen:sidebar></xen:sidebar>
in my themes. For example look at www.osphpchat.com/site/en/about/features/

Any ideas why?

Yes, this is a known issue with my style. The solution is to either add the exceptions per-page by following the pattern in flexile_exceptions.css (add the class of the #content div to the list, following the pattern) OR add a class of .hasSidebar to the #content div for any page that has a sidebar.

Let me know if I've missed anybody. It's been a long time since I responded to any of your questions.

If everything goes according to plan, the next release of Flexile (and my other themes) should not require any of the sidebar hacks that so far have made this theme a pain to use. :) Many thanks to Kier. :)
That are great news! Hope we can enjoy the new release when xenForo 1.0.2 is out :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom