FB Connect stopped working

Banana Pup

Suddenly this moring FB connect stopped working..

ErrorException: mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:66
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mkdir() [<a hre...', '/home/forums/...', 66, Array)
#1 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(66): mkdir('/home/forums/...')
#2 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(335): XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory('/home/forums/...', true#3 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(206): XenForo_Model_Avatar->_writeAvatar(3, 'l', '/tmp/xfi7ZXgg')
#4 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(618): XenForo_Model_Avatar->applyAvatar(3, '/tmp/xfi7ZXgg')
#5 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionFacebookRegister()
#6 /home/forums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/forums/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

That looks as though it's trying to create a directory on your server and failing.

Is your data and internal_data folders properly chmodded to 0777?

That is odd, that was indeed the issue. With Cyber Duck though I couldn't just now even get the folders to stay 0777, soon as I'd refresh they'd revert back to 0755. I had to SSH as root user to get the premissions to stay 0777

Sorry to bring up a dead topic but I'm getting the same error after moving servers but I changed both data and internal)Data back to 777 to no avail.

Code:
rrorException: mkdir(): Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mkdir(): Permis...', '/var/www/castle...', 68, Array)
#1 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(68): mkdir('/var/www/domain...')
#2 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(335): XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory('/var/www/domain...', true)
#3 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(206): XenForo_Model_Avatar->_writeAvatar(21001, 'l', '/var/www/castle...')
#4 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(69): XenForo_Model_Avatar->applyAvatar(21001, '/tmp/phpyzhIR0', 3, 237, 200, Array)
#5 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(548): XenForo_Model_Avatar->uploadAvatar(Object(XenForo_Upload), 21001, Array)
#6 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAvatarUpload()
#7 /var/www/domain.com/root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /var/www/domain.com/root/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Top Bottom