External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
Thanks for the speedy response. This will definitely work for us. I'm not seeing a link to a website for purchase. How does installation and support once I've completed transaction? All via XF forum?

Need guidance with LinkedIn OAuth 2.o for registration integration. Anyone willing to share example of settings and authentication screenshots? I'm at a total loss. I've tried Twitter and it works fine, but continue to receive the following error for LI: invalid redirect_uri. This value must match a URL registered with the API Key.

LinkedIn Dev App:

Settings>>Website URL
https://www.website.org/forum

Authentication:
OAuth 2.0 >> Authorized Redirect URLs:
https://www.website.org/forum/register/linkedin

XF:
Options>>LinkedIn Integration
Filled in Authentication ID + Secret details.

Can't log in with Instagram...

Code:
{"code": 400, "error_type": "OAuthException", "error_message": "Redirect URI does not match registered redirect URI"}

CLIENT ID: x
CLIENT SECRET: x
WEBSITE URL: site.com
REDIRECT URI: site.com/register/instagram/

Hi,
I have a problem with VK registration. After I agree to give access to VK account and insert user_login/email I get empty screen like that
[x******.info]_Выделение_004.webp
Can you help me?
VK application created correctly.
[x******.info]_Выделение_005.webp
Plugin version 2.9.5, xenforo version 1.3.6

Login with Strava problem...

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: scheme - library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php:35

VK login doesn't work:
Vk returned an unknown error. Please try again later.
all the time.

Code:
Dumping $token
array(2) {
  ["error"] => string(13) "invalid_grant"
  ["error_description"] => string(85) "redirect_uri is invalid, please pass same redirect_uri, you used in authorize method."
}
what does this mean?

Update: problem solved.

Last edited:
VK still works once in a while for me. Now it gives 2 different types of errors. Seldom this one goes:
Code:
Error: _actionRegister: $eeError
Could not find "uid" in $eeUser. Dumping $eeUser
bool(false)
And often this one:
Code:
Error: _actionRegister: $token
Dumping $token
bool(false)
Sometimes it goes to "Sign up with VK". :confused: Is there some kind of timeout or smth?
Please help!

Sorry I'll fix all these issues shortly. PM me for support and I'll help you ASAP.

Also with 3.0.0 I haven't really started much on it, but it really should only take a day or so once I find the time!
Features that are done though are disabling registration and forcing clients to use an external provider, as well as only letting them login with an external provider.

Thanks for this, was really looking for something like this.

I do have a problem though. I can't get Twitch login to work.
It either doesn't load because there's too many redirects or it goes straight back to the forums with either of those error messages.

Twitch returned an unknown error. Please try again later.
An error occurred while connecting with Twitch. Please try again later.

I don't know which URL to put in twitch for the redirect either.

is it

mydomain.com/register
mydomain.com/register/twitch
mydomain.com/index.php?register/twitch&reg=1

Would be great if anyone could help me on getting this to work.

Thanks for this, was really looking for something like this.

I do have a problem though. I can't get Twitch login to work.
It either doesn't load because there's too many redirects or it goes straight back to the forums with either of those error messages.

An error occurred while connecting with Twitch. Please try again later.

I don't know which URL to put in twitch for the redirect either.

is it

mydomain.com/register
mydomain.com/register/twitch
mydomain.com/index.php?register/twitch&reg=1

Would be great if anyone could help me on getting this to work.
It depends on if you have FURL enabled.

Usually the URL for the callback is mydomain.com/register/twitch.

It depends on if you have FURL enabled.

Usually the URL for the callback is mydomain.com/register/twitch.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have FURL enabled. I have tried different variations of the links I posted above and It always either times out because of too many redirects or it returns to the forum with one of these error messages
An error occurred while connecting with Twitch. Please try again later

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have FURL enabled. I have tried different variations of the links I posted above and It always either times out because of too many redirects or it returns to the forum with one of these error messages
An error occurred while connecting with Twitch. Please try again later
Go to options and 'External Accounts Extended' and enable debug mode. Retry the registration using twitch and you should get an error message.

I added battle.net integration and implemented it... but now it appears my twitch integration has completely disappeared (as a login option and in the list via ACP > Home > Options > External Accounts Extended). Any idea of how to get it back?

I added battle.net integration and implemented it... but now it appears my twitch integration has completely disappeared (as a login option and in the list via ACP > Home > Options > External Accounts Extended). Any idea of how to get it back?
Enable debug mode and then go back to the list and add it there :) Set the number 10 digits above the highest one listed (thats a personal preference but keeps things clean).

Enable debug mode and then go back to the list and add it there :) Set the number 10 digits above the highest one listed (thats a personal preference but keeps things clean).
Thanks for the prompt response, that worked.

Second question, the final button in the list is usually double the size of the others. Any ideas?

7-27-2015 10-12-18 PM.webp

Top Bottom