1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Broken External Accounts Extended after Upgrade to 1.5.8

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Carlo, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlo

    Carlo Member

    Any of you guys experienced the External Accounts Extended add-on not working well after the update? I used to get the LinkedIn login option on version 1.5.6 but after I upgraded, the button disappeared. I also tried the other account providers but only Google, Facebook and Twitter works. For the rest, no button appears at all.

    I'm not sure if the cause is an error on my part during the merging of the custom changes but I'm considering downgrading back to 1.5.6. However, I don't remember touching any other related code that external accounts that would have been merged accidetally.
  2. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    You will need to post in the add-on thread for any support, issues, or discussion related to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page