External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
UI.X dropdown login doesn't have Linkedin. Slidein panel and Modal options shows Linkedin login but not dropdown UI.X. option
UI.X support checked in style properties.

UI.X dropdown login doesn't have Linkedin. Slidein panel and Modal options shows Linkedin login but not dropdown UI.X. option
UI.X support checked in style properties.
It works on mine. Are you using different login settings and did you fill out the LinkedIn options?

Linkedin Works for all modes except dropdown login mode. Since it's working for other modes (sliding panel, modal) I am assuming Linkedin options are filled in correctly
upload_2015-12-31_21-44-50.webp

It seems that the newest Release "overwrites" the Steam Login Button from the AddOn Steam Authentication & Integration.
If i disable the External Accounts Extended Addon, the Steam Login Button appears. When enabled, the Steam Login again disappears.

Do you have an Idea how to fix that?

Thanks for any Help!
oNdsen

It seems that the newest Release "overwrites" the Steam Login Button from the AddOn Steam Authentication & Integration.
If i disable the External Accounts Extended Addon, the Steam Login Button appears. When enabled, the Steam Login again disappears.

Do you have an Idea how to fix that?

Thanks for any Help!
oNdsen
I'm using the addon on my forum and it simply appears at the bottom of the list of external accounts. No issues D:

What options are you using for EE? And if you go to 'Template Modifications' and disable the group 'External Accounts Extended' does it resolve the issue?

Hey Silence

I have activated (under Options > External Accounts Extended):
  • External Provider Twitch
  • External Provider Battlenet
  • Nothing else :)
When im disabling all Template Modifications from External Accounts Extended, then the Steam Button appears.
I just figured out that the Button only dissappears when i activate the following Template: login_bar_form Includes the EE login form

Hey Silence

I have activated (under Options > External Accounts Extended):
  • External Provider Twitch
  • External Provider Battlenet
  • Nothing else :)
When im disabling all Template Modifications from External Accounts Extended, then the Steam Button appears.
I just figured out that the Button only dissappears when i activate the following Template: login_bar_form Includes the EE login form
Is the execution order 25?

Yeah it looks like the template modification login_bar_form Includes the EE login form isn't working properly for some styles :( I'll go through and fix it now. I'll post a bug fix in the thread.
Thank you very much!
Let me know if i can help you!

Thank you very much!
Let me know if i can help you!
I found a fix but it's not very good. It should fix your issues. NOTE: if you aren't experiencing this issue, DONT APPLY THIS FIX.

In Template Modifications search for ' login_bar_form Includes the EE login form '

Click it to edit it.

Go to 'Search Type:' and change it to 'Simple Replacement'

Go to 'Find' and remove everything. Then add this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
                    <xen:require css="facebook.css" />
                    <li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin" tabindex="110"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
                </xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterAppKey}">
                    <xen:require css="twitter.css" />
                    <li><a href="{xen:link register/twitter, '', 'reg=1'}" class="twitterLogin" tabindex="110"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_twitter}</span></a></li>

<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleClientId}">
                    <xen:require css="google.css" />
                    <li><span class="googleLogin GoogleLogin JsOnly" tabindex="110" data-client-id="{$xenOptions.googleClientId}" data-redirect-url="{xen:link register/google, '', 'code=__CODE__', 'csrf={$session.sessionCsrf}'}"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_google}</span></span></li>

Finally, find 'Execution Order:' and change it to 50.

Tell me if this fixed the issues. It's not a very dynamic solution but will fix for most :)

dear silence
thanks for your reply.
i tried it, but now i just see the steam button.
are you sure that the content needs to replace at the find field?

I just temporarely fixed it by adding the Steam Button in your "external_accounts_login" Template:
HTML:
<li><a href="register/steam?reg=1" class="steamLogin" tabindex="110"><span>Log in with Steam</span></a></li>

Top Bottom