Errors After Upgrade to XenForo 1.2.0 Release Candidate 1

Xaices

I know this is not currently supported, however, would like to share the errors I am getting.

• Home
Admin Control Panel - VOS Gaming
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/vosgamin/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

The above Error is the landing page for my Admin CP Home. Nothing else appears except for the left side column and the admin Navbar.

I have tried to edit tempates, delete, forums, and do several other things will setting up the site and am continually met with this same error message either on page or in the black pop out with red banner.

If any one can tell me what is wrong and how to fix it I would be most appreciative.

Thank You!

Moved from bugs to support.

One or more add-ons you currently have installed are incompatible with 1.2.

As Luke said, update TMS to the compatible version.

Top Bottom