• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Error The requested page could not be found.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Which page can't be found?

Have you actually installed the add-on in addition to uploading the files?

Bob_R

Actually, I just did it again for good measure (reuploaded files, reinstalled) same thing.

Error

The requested page could not be found.

Bob_R

Can anyone verify that this is indeed not working and provide fix and/or another suggestion to fix youtube links?

TY.

Martok

I can confirm that the Post Content Find / Replace add-on is working. I have it installed on my forum and have just checked.

Martok

Are you sure that all of the files have uploaded correctly? Do a file comparison to be sure.

What other add-ons have you got installed? There could be a conflict.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I would have to guess that it's down to the files not being uploaded correctly (or not being uploaded in the expected location).

Martok

I think I see what the problem is. You need to upload the PostReplace folder and its contents into the Library folder.

@Kier @Mike @Brogan I've just checked the zip file and it just contains a PostReplace folder and a _MACOSX folder. If it contained a Library folder with the PostReplace folder inside as per other add-ons then it would avoid any confusion about uploading. Maybe it should be repackaged?

Bob_R

Thank you Martok! It worked!

Now, I'll start another thread, LOL!

Some of the text in post and signatures after the import are strange looking.