1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error in the admin cp after upgrade

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by russoroni, Dec 3, 2013.

1. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

Immediately after upgrading I get this error in the main screen in the admin cp:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
    6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
    7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/russoron/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Any ideas?

2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm going to assume you upgraded from XenForo 1.1.x to XenForo 1.2.3

Some of the add-ons from 1.1.x are not compatible with 1.2.x Notably the TMS add-on I see in your error. There maybe more for that matter.

Add this inside your config.php file
    PHP:
    $config['enableListeners'] = false;
    This will disable all your add-ons.

Next un-install the TMS as it is not compatible with XenForo (it has it's own template modification system).

Next, uncheck all your add-ons. Remove (or comment out) that line and slowly re-check your add-ons. You should update those which need it (technically you should keep all your add-ons updated).

3. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

4. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

Will do. Thanks for the quick response.

Adam Howard likes this.