Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
THAT WAS IT!!

Thanks a ton. I really appreciate that. Had no clue. Would have never figured that out.

Awesome :) Honestly I wouldn't have thought of it, either, except the Google results were so old it had to be from something before this add-on was made. Considering that detail, that was the only thing I could think of.

I'm getting some undefined index errors lately. This occurred after updating to 2.0.7 and afterwards Editor Manager to 1.0.2. Did I miss something?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture3.webp
    Capture3.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
Small issue. The template mod for post_macros does not seem correct, as the argument you are looking for is no longer the argument in the master template.

It's no longer needed, I'll remove it with the next update.

Go to the options page of the editor manager, change something, save, change it back, re-save.

It's all phrase controlled. Not all of the phrases in your screenshot are from my add-on though.

I can't paste tables to the editor. Could you please implenet this?

I'm using the official Froala table plugin. If pasting your tables doesn't work, you have to report it to them.

Is there a way, or for a potential update to be able to resize a column? We're noticing that by default/possibly design that if you have a table with two columns, it's all centered, but is it possible to move the middle line further left, for example:
View attachment 178015
Would be pretty neat for customisation purposes to be able too, if it's not already possible but I've missed it. Or even so the column shrinks to the size of the content.

Use [table=collapse]...[/table] to get tables with non-equal width columns.

I'm getting some undefined index errors lately. This occurred after updating to 2.0.7 and afterwards Editor Manager to 1.0.2. Did I miss something?
Go to the options page of the editor manager, change something, save, change it back, re-save.

Cool, thank you!

Found what could possible be a bug?
If you add in a custom front size (I.e.
1529650466658.webp
Then if you create a thread, set a font size at, for example, 22, save it.
Then edit > save the thread again, the font size changes and gets smaller and smaller.

Managed to replicate this on two of my own forums.

Create thread and have one text as a high font size (I.e. 22)
1529650356397.webp
Go back and edit, then save the thread again. And you can see the font size changes.
1529650389117.webp
Edit Thread again and you can see font size is now 15. If I repeat this process, font size will go down to 12, then 10, 9 , etc)
1529650406121.webp

Attachments

• 1529650310530.webp
    1529650310530.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 10
How can I add it? And I've reported it to them but they did not help:

https://github.com/froala/wysiwyg-editor/issues/2761#event-1681124487

I haven't tested with this add-on, but I know when I played with the demo on the Froala website a few months back, I could only get it to recognize tables from MS Office programs. In Google Documents, there's an add-on to export to BBCode. I wonder if that could be a way to get tables... Things I'll have to test later when I've got time.

does hide feature in this addon work in tapatalk?
i mean, can't be bypassed in tapatalk. TIA

Last edited:
Hi there,

Nice add-on, does this add to the responsive style, if so how do you add tables to the
Extra Small Toolbar (< 768px)

Thanks

If you make a table and align the text to center, then save it, the spaces between text messes up. This is the same for both the normal alignment button and addon alignment.

Before:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...77575671819/unknown.png?width=1443&height=510

After:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...83452225537/unknown.png?width=1443&height=497

Edit it again and:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...77606092818/unknown.png?width=1443&height=620

This only happens when aligning text. For XF 2.0.7 with the newest version of Editor Manager. Does anyone else have this issue/could it possibly be addressed if you get time Lukas? Tables are fundamental for our forum users

If you make a table and align the text to center, then save it, the spaces between text messes up. This is the same for both the normal alignment button and addon alignment.
This only happens when aligning text. For XF 2.0.7 with the newest version of Editor Manager. Does anyone else have this issue/could it possibly be addressed if you get time Lukas? Tables are fundamental for our forum users

Not that it's my place to answer, but I made a sample table to replicate the issue, and checked the page source before and after. It appears the [CENTER][/CENTER] tags do a replacement with <div style="text-align: center">Your text. &#8203;</div>, whether or not its inside a table. Putting the DIV inside of the P tag seems to be what's resulting in the spacing, not anything directly related to this add-on.

Here's the two HTML samples. Maybe it'll help with figuring out a solution.

HTML:
<!-- Text Not Centered -->
<table class='post-table collapse center nofullwidth nobackground' >
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Personnel Equipment<br /><br />Firearms, helmets, and ammunitions</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Ground Vehicles<br /><br />Cars, trucks, and logistical</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Ground Vehicles<br /><br />APCs, IFV, MBT, and Artillery</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>3 Weeks</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>1 Month</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>2 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Aircraft<br /><br />Helicopters, fighters, and UAVs</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Aircraft<br /><br />Tankers, bombers, and transporters</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Naval Vessels<br /><br />Patrol, Countermine, and Survey</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>3 Months</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>4 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Medium Naval Vessels<br /><br />Frigates, destroyers, submarines</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Naval Vessels<br /><br />Amphibious, aircraft carriers, and Oilers</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Ballistic Missiles<br /><br />ICBMs</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>5 Months</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>6 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Chemical and Biological<br /><br />Excluding Nuclear Weapons</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Radar Systems<br /><br />Ground and Naval</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Miscellaneous Products<br /><br />Parts, Components, and Detection</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>8 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
</table>

<!-- Text Centered -->
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Personnel Equipment&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Firearms, helmets, and ammunitions&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Ground Vehicles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Cars, trucks, and logistical&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Ground Vehicles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">APCs, IFV, MBT, and Artillery&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">3 Weeks&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">1 Month&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">2 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Aircraft&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Helicopters, fighters, and UAVs&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Aircraft&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Tankers, bombers, and transporters&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Patrol, Countermine, and Survey&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">3 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">4 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">3 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Medium Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Frigates, destroyers, submarines&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Amphibious, aircraft carriers, and Oilers&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Ballistic Missiles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">ICBMs&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">5 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">6 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">6 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Chemical and Biological&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Excluding Nuclear Weapons&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Radar Systems&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Ground and Naval&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Miscellaneous Products&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Parts, Components, and Detection&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">8 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">2 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
</table>

How to enable HIDE BB Code please ?

To enable HIDE:

AdminCP -> Content -> Editor & BBCode Options -> Check the box for Hide

Not that it's my place to answer, but I made a sample table to replicate the issue, and checked the page source before and after. It appears the [CENTER][/CENTER] tags do a replacement with <div style="text-align: center">Your text. &#8203;</div>, whether or not its inside a table. Putting the DIV inside of the P tag seems to be what's resulting in the spacing, not anything directly related to this add-on.

HTML:
<!-- Text Not Centered -->
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Personnel Equipment<br /><br />Firearms, helmets, and ammunitions</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Ground Vehicles<br /><br />Cars, trucks, and logistical</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Ground Vehicles<br /><br />APCs, IFV, MBT, and Artillery</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>3 Weeks</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>1 Month</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Aircraft<br /><br />Helicopters, fighters, and UAVs</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Aircraft<br /><br />Tankers, bombers, and transporters</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Small Naval Vessels<br /><br />Patrol, Countermine, and Survey</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>4 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Medium Naval Vessels<br /><br />Frigates, destroyers, submarines</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Large Naval Vessels<br /><br />Amphibious, aircraft carriers, and Oilers</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Ballistic Missiles<br /><br />ICBMs</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>5 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Chemical and Biological<br /><br />Excluding Nuclear Weapons</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Radar Systems<br /><br />Ground and Naval</p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>Miscellaneous Products<br /><br />Parts, Components, and Detection</p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p>8 Months</p></td>
    </tr>
</table>

<!-- Text Centered -->
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Personnel Equipment&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Firearms, helmets, and ammunitions&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Ground Vehicles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Cars, trucks, and logistical&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Ground Vehicles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">APCs, IFV, MBT, and Artillery&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">3 Weeks&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">1 Month&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Aircraft&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Helicopters, fighters, and UAVs&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Aircraft&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Tankers, bombers, and transporters&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Small Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Patrol, Countermine, and Survey&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">4 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Medium Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Frigates, destroyers, submarines&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Large Naval Vessels&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Amphibious, aircraft carriers, and Oilers&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Ballistic Missiles&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">ICBMs&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">5 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Chemical and Biological&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Excluding Nuclear Weapons&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Radar Systems&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Ground and Naval&#8203;</div></p></td>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">Miscellaneous Products&#8203;</div><br /><div style="text-align: center">Parts, Components, and Detection&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td style='vertical-align: middle;'><p><div style="text-align: center">8 Months&#8203;</div></p></td>
    </tr>
</table>

To enable HIDE:

AdminCP -> Content -> Editor & BBCode Options -> Check the box for Hide
Thank you, but how can I enable others hide types ? like hide like, hide posts, ect ?

Not that it's my place to answer, but I made a sample table to replicate the issue, and checked the page source before and after. It appears the
tags do a replacement with <div style="text-align: center">Your text. &#8203;</div>, whether or not its inside a table. Putting the DIV inside of the P tag seems to be what's resulting in the spacing, not anything directly related to this add-on.

Hi,

You just mentioned that it's not anything directly related to this add-on, but will that mean it's something coming from standard XF? I presume the align buttons from the add-on itself just use that too.

Hopefully it's something that could be looked into.

HIDE Posts BB Code isn't working perfectly. For example, if I set 50 posts to see the content, a member with 1 post can see it. @Lukas W. you never got any returns about that?

Is there a way so we can use editor templates with BBCode?
If we do a bbcode version, then load a template and change to bbcode, it changes the formatting and makes it much more complicated to look through.

I.e.
How it looks on the create a template:
1530739538811.webp

When loading the template via bbcode editor:
1530739558075.webp

Top Bottom