(Early) Adopter Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupara

What exactly is an adopter sale? I saw it in the Announcements forum under the XenForo thread. Kinda interested in hearing what this is.

Thanks

LOL some people are dedicated to vBulletin as well and those who are new that know about XenForo have no patience.

I would love to use Exclusively vBulletin, but I cannot bring myself to request my 'clients' to switch. And for new clients, I may even use vBulletin for the shear fact that I can easily suit it to their needs. Not sure how I'll do that on here, but it'll depend on the project for me really.

Once we've converted my sites over to xenforo, I will have a 20 license customer account with 20x owned license, all expired, allowing 3.8 download and some of the 4.0.x ones. Some come with PT /Blog. I am sure if I sell them for what they're worth in bulk, that someone takes it :) It will be an easy $50

Once we've converted my sites over to xenforo, I will have a 20 license customer account with 20x owned license, all expired, allowing 3.8 download and some of the 4.0.x ones. Some come with PT /Blog. I am sure if I sell them for what they're worth in bulk, that someone takes it :) It will be an easy $50
I have only 5 license, but I think the same way D

With the current state of affairs over at Internet Brands, I have my doubts that people would purchase a used vBulletin license. It seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

That would be too complicated.

Agreed and what do Kier and Mike get out of the licences doubt they are going to use them, and well selling 2nd hand vBulletin licences for cheep isn't really going to help sales of XF so they get no return... At least if a garage takes your old banger of a car off you and give you some money off your new car they might get a small% of that money back selling your car on or scrapping it...

With the current state of affairs over at Internet Brands, I have my doubts that people would purchase a used vBulletin license. It seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
The pre-sale was a huge disaster. Some of us were able to see that before we fell into the trap. Others weren't.

The same thing can be said now: Some people still love vBulletin, and a lot of new users tend to gravitate towards it. They don't always believe all of the warnings, and prefer to find out for themselves what a disaster they get themselves into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom