1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early Adopter Special Offer / how to sign-up for this ?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by erich37, Sep 20, 2010.

1. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

how do I sign-up for the "Early Adopter Special Offer" already now ?

In case I am not online for those 24hour-timeframe (for whatever private reason), I would like to already sign myself up to buy several licences at this day for the special price.

Please let me know where I can register myself already for this special-offer.
    I am willing to pay immediately as well if this is required.

Many thanks,

0ptima likes this.
  2. gnatster

gnatster Member

Looks like it will be a roll of the dice. If you are around for the sale great, if not, oh well thats the way life is at time.
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

They made the comment saying notice would be publicized via twitter/facebook, I honestly think that will be your best bet in getting notified.
  4. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

By the sound of things, it is going to be a case of being online at the time. it only requires checking in once a day and they have already said they will give an actual day closer to the date.
  5. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

6. erich37

it might happen that I am not around for the next few weeks, so I was wondering if I could pre-register for the "Special Sale".
    Paying immediately if required is not an issue.

7. darkon

darkon Member

I have to say "me too" to erich37s post.

We are going on a holiday this week and won´t be back till october 4th...
  8. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Lets just hope the site doesn't crash from the mad panic rush to get in at the pre-sale price. :eek:
  9. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

How about a pre-register-it-for sale with a price of $110? I'd spend ten extra dollars to not have to go through all the panic. :D
  10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Send me $10 and I'll email you when it's available ;)

I'm happy to extend that offer to everyone :D
    anotheralias likes this.
  11. erich37

LOL... you are a business-man ;)
  12. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Next week I will be sent on assignment to some remote area where I may not have Internet access. If possible, I would like to pre-pay for one copy of xF.