How many Early Adopter $100USD licenses do you consider to buy?

I'll be buying a single license because I only need one.

For those people getting a separate license for testing purposes... is that really necessary? I thought most products allow you one installation for staging/testing and one installation for live (same license). Is that not the case here? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the intentions of some users.
Yes it is the same here.

Great way to make a profit, as the thread does mention it will be $140 after Oct 8, 2010 <- My prediction... Off Topic forum.
I read it differently.

Early Adopter Special Offer
The beta period will begin with a special offer period, during which licenses will be sold for $100 USD. After 24 hours, licenses will return to the normal price of $140.

Beta will go to $140 which doesn't mean Gold will cost the same.
I don't think anything was mentioned about transferring licenses. Was it?

I read it differently.

Early Adopter Special Offer
The beta period will begin with a special offer period, during which licenses will be sold for $100 USD. After 24 hours, licenses will return to the normal price of $140.

Beta will go to $140 which doesn't mean Gold will cost the same.
I don't think anything was mentioned about transferring licenses. Was it?
Have to wait to see license agreement.

Really do not want to discuss about 'License Agreements', as I had a bad time with another product.....

hmmm, I think I remember seeing somewhere on here that transfers, at first, aren't going to be allowed. Could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time ;)

Found it : http://xenforo.com/community/threads/sale-and-transfer-of-xf-license.3926/#post-60976

Had to read it twice and I it seems to be in juster... at the moment. This would make it hard to purchase for clients thou....

I intend to buy one license during the 24 hour special. Maybe Xenforo can get the old vBulletin magic back.

Jeff

PS. I converted one of my sites to vB Suite 4.x. I haven't been happy. I'm going to convert it to Xenforo as soon as it is stable enough.

Top Bottom