• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Donation Manager Sidebar [Deleted]

Robbo

Robbo submitted a new resource:

Donation Manager Sidebar - Manage the donation manager sidebar with a compatible sidebar manager.

This add-on is to be used with the Donation Manager. It makes it so you can manager the 3 sidebar blocks with the widget framework. Those blocks are top donations, top donors and featured goals.

Install like a normal add-on before or after the widget manager is installed.
Read more about this resource...

kankan

Hello Robbo
When trying to add addon.xml in the admin (add extension) i get this error :
(translated , so the term might not be the right one in english) :

Code:
 Please, enter a valid callback method
PS : running Xenforo 1.1.3

Any way to fix that?

Robbo

Where can i get it ?
Sorry when I read this I was tired and read it as "Donation Manager" instead.

How are you trying to install this? You install it like a normal add-on. Not using the weird stuff widget framework provides.

Install like a normal add-on before or after the widget manager is installed.
@chikarkas36 this probably answers your question too.

chikarkas36

Sorry when I read this I was tired and read it as "Donation Manager" instead.

How are you trying to install this? You install it like a normal add-on. Not using the weird stuff widget framework provides.

@chikarkas36 this probably answers your question too.
Well i try to install like normal addon and i have this error !
Code:
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://slgaming.cibermaniacos.com/admin.php?add-ons/install. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Robbo

What XenForo version you on?

Can you look for other server errors to work out what the real issue is?

Robbo

Have a look in tools -> server logs or something similar.

There is probably a bug, just need someone to find the error and I'll release a fix. The installer is very basic so it is confusing why installing itself is bugged.

Here:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING - library/Robbo/DonationManagerSidebar/Listener.php:1
Generated By: chikarkas36, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Robbo\DonationM...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://slgaming.cibermaniacos.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(46) "library/Robbo/DonationManagerSidebar/addon.xml"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Robbo

Well I don't support <5.3. The donation manager will work now on it but won't in future and anything new (like this) will not work on anything less than 5.3.

xfrocks

Any reason why your XML has this @Robbo ?

Code:
<addon addon_id="robboDonationSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="1.0 beta 1" version_id="1006" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationManagerSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationManagerSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="Robbo\DontationManagerSidebar\Installer" install_callback_method="install" uninstall_callback_class="Robbo\DontationManagerSidebar\Installer" uninstall_callback_method="uninstall">

kankan

@Robbo, i have TMS (Template Modification System) as an addon...
and Widget Framework...

BUT i am setting your addon as a real ADDON and i get this message.