Donation Manager Sidebar [Deleted]

Well so i bought the donation Manager and i dont get support just tell me what to do ? i need to upgrada php?
When I said I don't support PHP 5.2 I meant my add-ons won't work on them. When it comes to customer support if someone is on 5.2 I will help them upgrade or find a better host and move their site. It is actually less effort for me to help people migrate to 5.3+ instead of making it work with 5.2.

Any reason why your XML has this @Robbo ?

Code:
<addon addon_id="robboDonationSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="1.0 beta 1" version_id="1006" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationManagerSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="">

<addon addon_id="robboDonationManagerSidebar" title="Donation Manager Sidebar" version_string="Build: 3" version_id="3" url="" install_callback_class="Robbo\DontationManagerSidebar\Installer" install_callback_method="install" uninstall_callback_class="Robbo\DontationManagerSidebar\Installer" uninstall_callback_method="uninstall">
I use a custom build script, looks like a bug in it. You can see my development repository here: https://github.com/robclancy/xf-donation-manager-sidebar. The addon.xml shouldn't be in the addon folder and I think that is messing things up, will have to check it out before I make another release. I'll have dev tools properly documented down the line, you may be interested depending on how you do things.

@Robbo, i have TMS (Template Modification System) as an addon...
and Widget Framework...

BUT i am setting your addon as a real ADDON and i get this message.
What XenForo and PHP versions? Any other errors you can give me? It might be caused by a corrupted addon.xml file which xfrocks noticed above.

Ok @Robbo i upgrade php version to
PHP Version 5.3.27

Intalling again !
Welcome to a tiny bit into the future ;)

Well I don't support <5.3. The donation manager will work now on it but won't in future and anything new (like this) will not work on anything less than 5.3.
Well @Robbo working now but i have some issues whit this
2ege7h2.png
and this
keahe8.png
i need to loos like this!
keahe8.jpg

Thank You !

Last edited:
Okay I know the issue. There are CSS class collisions since the sidebar is on the same page as the full manager. I will make a new donation manager release shortly.

Okay I know the issue. There are CSS class collisions since the sidebar is on the same page as the full manager. I will make a new donation manager release shortly.
Kool ! one more thing where can change the Donation Butoom for a Custom?

Okay I think this add-on has some issues with the widget framework as well, so this will get a release as well.

Still at work though so can't do anything for the next 2 hours. So there will either be a release in around 4 hours or tomorrow if possible, otherwise monday.

Next update will be reusing that style in a nicer way so it might be automated when you update.

There will be an update soon to fix the style issues noted above. As for tabs, I will add them in in an update after everything else works properly.

Things got pretty hectic with work, it is still the next thing for me to do. Once the free time is there I'll get it done.

You think the above images are bad? Should see what happens on a thread linked to the resource manager. Really screws things up something fierce.

You think the above images are bad? Should see what happens on a thread linked to the resource manager. Really screws things up something fierce.
That's what you want! ;)
I should have a release today to solve all the things. But not feeling well so might be delayed until tomorrow. Either way I'll finally get this fixed soon and put it into RC.

That's what you want! ;)
I should have a release today to solve all the things. But not feeling well so might be delayed until tomorrow. Either way I'll finally get this fixed soon and put it into RC.
Nice get better ! one more thing @Robbo my donation bar dont work whit manual donations?

Top Bottom