Donation Manager Sidebar [Deleted]

I can't reproduce the missing styles with the widget manager :/ No matter where I put the sidebar it always shows how it is meant to.

I'm making the new donation manager release now, had to delay it because I was paranoid about bugs so had someone test it for me. On it I couldn't reproduce any of these issues. So after I make the release update and see if they are there. If they are get back to me here and hopefully I will be able to sort it out over the weekend if I have time. I'm in crunch mode though for work so might be a little delayed in my replies.

When you get the time, it would look much better if it looked exactly like how the actual donation manager block looks. With the whole bar, and buttons, and donations progress/goal.

Donations made through this widget via the pop up overlay are not being registered with the donation manager.

Nothing is different with how it is processed. That is a donation manager bug if it is one, not a sidebar one.

Nothing is different with how it is processed. That is a donation manager bug if it is one, not a sidebar one.

Probably, I'm using the latest of both and the donation goes through okay, it just does not show in the donation manager.

Probably, I'm using the latest of both and the donation goes through okay, it just does not show in the donation manager.
It is from a but in the latest release. I don't have time to fix but I posted a workaround in the other topic.

Not sure if i just didn't notice it before the upgrade to 1.1.1, on the donation page in the side bar i have 2 share this page blocks. Is that on my end?

I can also confirm that Donations made through this widget via the pop up overlay are not being registered.

Here's an error I got

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:255

I can also confirm that Donations made through this widget via the pop up overlay are not being registered.

Here's an error I got

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:255
This widget has nothing to do with that, like I said above. There is a resource update on the Donation Manager with a workaround fix for that issue.

Just upgraded to XF 1.2.3 and the Donation Manager to 1.1.5, now getting an error when the sidebar widget is enabled:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home1/oldrdev/public_html/library/Robbo/DonationManagerSidebar/Listener.php on line 1

Full error in the server log is:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING - library/Robbo/DonationManagerSidebar/Listener.php:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Robbo\DonationM...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://onlinedawdlers.com/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Bump me again in this thread each day until I sort it out. Been on a break and got to get things organised again so might take a little while to get it fixed. Just need to be reminded until I have my stuff sorted.

Bump me again in this thread each day until I sort it out. Been on a break and got to get things organised again so might take a little while to get it fixed. Just need to be reminded until I have my stuff sorted.

Ok, no worries bud ... just gotta remember to remind you meself :)

Top Bottom