• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
DL6 - [Widget] Popular threads and posts

DL6 - [Widget] Popular threads and posts 1.1.0

No permission to download

Brad Padgett

This is a nice add-on. Thank you for making it. I am however looking for one that will allow me to put a widget most popular based on views. And another widget most replied.

Since there's no [bd] Widget Framework released for 2.0 I'm sort of missing out :unsure:

ge66

I just like to thank you for the "Show the most liked threads in the selected days interval" option.

One more thing I would like to have is the option you have on your other widget:
"URL Path: Adds a custom url path for the header"

DL6

I just like to thank you for the "Show the most liked threads in the selected days interval" option.

One more thing I would like to have is the option you have on your other widget:
"URL Path: Adds a custom url path for the header"
I have already added it :)

Another widget you could make if you wanted to make this like the next [bd] Widget Framework and put more work into it for thread renders is a "latest replies". For example I saw it would be nice if I could group the defaulted new threads but have a latest replies widget so that new posts doesn't also show new threads. Just a feature idea.

ge66

I really like how far this widget has come, with good new functions.

What I think would be wonderful is if it could display an image.
Maybe take the first attachment or first image in the thread and maybe display it to the right in the widget.