Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hello,

People linking their Discord accounts don't seem to assign them Xenforo user groups that are assigned with their Discord roles. How would I go ahead and fix that?

Hello,

People linking their Discord accounts don't seem to assign them Xenforo user groups that are assigned with their Discord roles. How would I go ahead and fix that?
Is your forum bot in your discord server, and does the bot have the Manage Roles permission?

It is in my Discord server and it has the Administrator role, so I don't think it needs to specifically have that permission set. Does it?

Sorry, I misread your comment and thought you said they weren't getting their Discord roles. You want to do the opposite direction, where their existing Discord roles assign them forum roles.

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 2.8.0

• Add support for multiple servers when using XenForo to Discord role syncing.
  • Add support for XenForo Media Gallery and send notifications to Discord when new media is uploaded.
  • Add support for XR Product Manager and send notifications to Discord when products are purchased.
  • Add an option to globally disable sending Discord DMs.
  • Add a per-server allow list of user groups that can join a server.
  • First sync notifications now support multiple servers.
  • Display guild ID...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I updated to 2.8.0 but now i can't get my acc to associate. It keeps saying Join pending..

a333ebbce69740ad4ac50ac406025fd8.png

Edit: ok got it to associate by going to general options and specifying which discord channel to announce association in. it would not let me join until i did that.

Last edited:

Version 2.8.1

• Include additional contextual information when sending a notification to Discord. The content of these messages can be customised by editing the "nfDiscord_notice.*" phrases.
  • Fix per-server join announcements not being sent if the channel is on another server.
  • Fix "Join pending" not displaying correctly for relevant servers when the user refreshes the "Connected accounts" page.
  • Fix XF=>Discord sync logic could fail if the announcement channel was not set.

I updated to 2.8.0 but now i can't get my acc to associate. It keeps saying Join pending..

a333ebbce69740ad4ac50ac406025fd8.png

Edit: ok got it to associate by going to general options and specifying which discord channel to announce association in. it would not let me join until i did that.
That should be resolved now, thanks!

Version 2.8.2

• Add "server-ids" argument to xf-rebuild:nf-discord-sync-log command.
  • Reduce API calls when syncing XF usernames to Discord server usernames.
  • Fix connected_account_associated_nfDiscord template was out of date.
  • Fix updating the XF user group to Discord role mapping did not reliably re-sync all applicable users.
  • Ensure server ID is of the correct type when syncing.

Reactions: Xon
@NixFifty hi, a user changed his email and now the addon presents him with the screen "this account's email is associated with another existing account" but this message is false, what could the error be caused by?

There is a video of the error https://i.gyazo.com/f85b8809c85e592e867901e7ee029b45.mp4
Sorry, missed this.

Sounds like the email address on their Discord account matches an email with someone else's account on your forum? Do they have another account?

NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Discord Integration - Connect your Discord server to your XenForo board.

Read more about this resource...
I am an extremely new user and not terribly savvy with plug-ins. When I tried to install this, it returned an error of:

could not process nf-discord-2.8.3.zip: the following requirements for discord integration were not met: discord integration requires standard library by xon v1.0.0+.

Pretty confused and a little upset.

I am an extremely new user and not terribly savvy with plug-ins. When I tried to install this, it returned an error of:

could not process nf-discord-2.8.3.zip: the following requirements for discord integration were not met: discord integration requires standard library by xon v1.0.0+.

Pretty confused and a little upset.
You have to download and install this beforehand.

Top Bottom