DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
2 questions:

1. Can we stipulate (or randomise) the order of spam management services used? It appears it's always SFS first, then BS, then FSL as per top to bottom display at /admin.php?options/list/EWRutiles_Spam

2. Within my blocked registration log ( /admin.php?utiles/spamlogs ) I am seeing a small percentage of entries that have the red cross in all 3 columns (username, email, and ip address). What then is causing these registrations to be blocked? My heauristics is set to medium for all 3 services, so I thought it would have to have at least 2 matches (green ticks) to be blocked?

Can anyone tell me exactly where the sitemap is created and whether it creates a directory? I got an error on trying it - which is probably related to my permissions and want to be sure exactly how this part works.

I assume that once I check the proper boxes and run the cron jon...it creates a directory and then a site map?

Jaxel, I upgraded the addon today and suddenly the logs (Profile Spam Finder, Profile Spam Finder) disappeared, it's just empty ?:unsure: All the API codes remain in the settings.

Jaxel, I upgraded the addon today and suddenly the logs (Profile Spam Finder, Profile Spam Finder) disappeared, it's just empty ?:unsure: All the API codes remain in the settings.

Nevermind, I needed to change the Spam Cleaner User Criteria. Thanks for all your help.

Dunno, I am still on the old version, I haven't upgraded to this yet.

better avoid upgrade. From the day I had upgraded, spam registration has been increased. Earlier hardly any spammer was able to pass through the plugin but now since I have upgraded, spammers are successfully getting registered.

It would be great, if I could ban a IP from the List of blocked registrations.
GENIUS! Added in the next version...

Untitled-1.webp

better avoid upgrade. From the day I had upgraded, spam registration has been increased. Earlier hardly any spammer was able to pass through the plugin but now since I have upgraded, spammers are successfully getting registered.
The increase in spammers has nothing to do with this mod. The increase in spammers getting through this mod is simply because there is an increase in spammers worldwide and the fact that it happened the same time you upgraded this mod is pure coincidence.

3 months ago, on my forums, this mod was blocking about 50 spam registrations a day... and letting maybe 1% of them through. Today, this mod blocks about 700 spam registrations, and still lets about 1% through. 1% of 700 is a lot more than 1% of 50.

Oh, I only use StopForumSpam; I don't use BotScout or FSpamList.

I also just added the ability to submit spammers directly from the "Account Spam Finder" and "Profile Spam Finder" pages. So if spammers get through, you can submit their data, ban their IPs, and then delete their account all on one page.

In the submit Spammers Dialog, I can't see any Database to select.

Next wish:
In the View of the Account Spam Finder, I only can delte the user.
I want to proof the User, so that the User did no longer appear in this list, because I knew this User is real.

2 questions:

1. Can we stipulate (or randomise) the order of spam management services used? It appears it's always SFS first, then BS, then FSL as per top to bottom display at /admin.php?options/list/EWRutiles_Spam

2. Within my blocked registration log ( /admin.php?utiles/spamlogs ) I am seeing a small percentage of entries that have the red cross in all 3 columns (username, email, and ip address). What then is causing these registrations to be blocked? My heauristics is set to medium for all 3 services, so I thought it would have to have at least 2 matches (green ticks) to be blocked?

Can anyone comment on the above, particularly #2

In the submit Spammers Dialog, I can't see any Database to select.

Next wish:
In the View of the Account Spam Finder, I only can delte the user.
I want to proof the User, so that the User did no longer appear in this list, because I knew this User is real.
You need API keys to submit to databases. If you don't have one, nothing will be listed. Right now only SFS is supported.
There is no way to "proof" a user. The list is based on the spam cleaner action requirements. When the user outpaces those requirements, they will be removed from the list automatically.

Thanks.
So if my heuristics is set to Medium for only requiring 2 checks - all 3 checks are still performed?
The way the APIs work is that it sends all 3 pieces of info at once, and gets responses based on that.

I set Unconfirmed Cutoff to 7 days but none of the account are being removed - its there something im doing wrong?

Top Bottom