DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
Hey Jaxel,

How do I remove the Staff List page? I'm already using a staff addon that created a separate page for it so it's redundant. Thanks and happy new year!

Upgraded from 1.1.6 to 1.2.1 and went to the new location of registration logs, it shows all registrations as green where as before most were failed. Is this expected behaviour?

1. Open library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php
2. Search for "$mail"
3. You should be at line 53 that contains "$mail = new XenForo_Mail('ewrutiles_admin_email_confirmation', $params);"
4. Place x2 forward slashes at the beginning of this line, and the following 2 lines immediately after it. It should now look like this ...
PHP:
//              $mail = new XenForo_Mail('ewrutiles_admin_email_confirmation', $params);
//              $mail->enableAllLanguagePreCache();
//              $mail->queue($options->defaultEmailAddress);
5. Save the file

This seems to work for me as well:

PHP:
if (!empty($unconfirmed['one'] || !empty($unconfirmed['two'] || !empty($unconfirmed['end'] || !empty($unconfirmed['non'])
{
$mail = new XenForo_Mail('ewrutiles_admin_email_confirmation', $params);
$mail->enableAllLanguagePreCache();
$mail->queue($options->defaultEmailAddress);
}
This cuts out the pointless empty emails without disabling the unconfirmed user digest feature entirely.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2 CHANGELOG

• You can now give usergroups the ability to change their usernames at will! This setting is based on "days". You can set how often, in days a user may change their username; or you may give them unlimited changes. When a user changes their username, it will be displayed in news feeds. Even with an ADMIN changes a username from the AdminCP, that too will be displayed in news feeds.
  • The staff-list page in the help menu has been updated. It now displays the last time a moderator has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so I have a question Jaxel, for the max regestration time, is that number that is in the options in second or in minutes? You say to use three hours but I cannot put in a number greater than 600, which if it is second would not be three hours (obviously....)

Thanks for the help once you answer

Whoops... not supposed to be a limit on that field. If you are in developer mode, you can remove it. It is in fact in seconds.
Well, I am not currently in Dev mode... don't really know how to get to that... which is embarrassing but I will just turn off that field for now until I hear otherwise or you update the resource again with a fix. Thanks!

Well, I am not currently in Dev mode... don't really know how to get to that... which is embarrassing but I will just turn off that field for now until I hear otherwise or you update the resource again with a fix. Thanks!
Set the Registration Time Minimum to 0 to disable time checking. BOTH have to be off. Or just set it to 600 (10 minutes) and call it a day.

ok thanks, I will just set it at 10 minutes cause that is long enough I would think. It's a great idea, thanks for implementing it

I just tried to update this from (I think) v1.1.5, and when I try and run library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml I get the following error:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'sforum_xf.EWRutiles_spamlogs' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 124
  5. EWRutiles_Install::addColumnIfNotExist() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 83
  6. EWRutiles_Install->_install_22() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 41
  7. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  8. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /serverpathremoved/xf/admin.php at line 13

Please help. :confused:

I just tried to update this from (I think) v1.1.5, and when I try and run library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml I get the following error:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'sforum_xf.EWRutiles_spamlogs' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 124
  5. EWRutiles_Install::addColumnIfNotExist() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 83
  6. EWRutiles_Install->_install_22() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 41
  7. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  8. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /serverpathremoved/xf/admin.php at line 13
Please help. :confused:
Same error here, it's looking for a database table that's not there.

Hi,
it is strange.
is now one using the down-vote function? :unsure:
Its because its a STYLE issue. All my mods are designed to fit with the default style; if you have a different style, its up to you or your style creator to fix it.

Its because its a STYLE issue. All my mods are designed to fit with the default style; if you have a different style, its up to you or your style creator to fix it.

It is not displayed as it should be in the default style either. Font style or size is not the same as the other texts before it. Therefore it causes problems with all the other skins. I think this is something that should be fixed and it is the reason I'm not using that feature.

Capture.webp

Top Bottom