DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
Whoops... not supposed to be a limit on that field. If you are in developer mode, you can remove it. It is in fact in seconds.

No... why would you want to?

On my site I have staff working behind the scenes and have moderators for secret boards that I do not want the public to know exist at all... I don't really want users/guests knowing who the staff members are necessarily.

You can now disable email reminders to users to confirm their registration... although I don't recommend doing this. You CAN NOT disable the admin notification email; you're an admin, welcome to the world of being an admin... deal with it.
No problem in receiving the Admin e-mail; I like to keep informed of what's happening on my sites!

I have disabled the e-mail reminders to my users however, the Admin e-mail mentions that they have been e-mailed. I can't confirm that any e-mail has been sent so it appears that the e-mail report is not correct.

Unistall XenUtiles completely and then reinstall it. Tell me if you still have the issue.
I just tried this, and now my forum is completely broken! Please see here for details:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/urgent-help-forums-broken-following-add-on-uninstall.43099/

Please help. :(

EDIT: Nevermind; I just installed XenUtiles fresh and that seems to have sorted it. Fingers crossed! Apologies for the over-reactiong; it's just terrifying when your forum goes down completely, and you aren't particularly "techy" and so think that all is lost!

when that happens, you can disable all listerners effectively shutting down all addons
Add this to your config.php file. It might be wise to also enable debug mode.

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
$config['debug'] = true;

when that happens, you can disable all listerners effectively shutting down all addons
Add this to your config.php file. It might be wise to also enable debug mode.

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
$config['debug'] = true;
The rebuild wasn't addons. The problem is that his forum got interrupted while rebuilding template caches (this is when your forum has a blank white page during updates). It really has nothing to do with XenUtiles; just a bad coincidence that it happened during the install of this addon. Installing ANY addon would have fixed the issue, because it would force the template cache rebuild to restart.

The rebuild wasn't addons. The problem is that his forum got interrupted while rebuilding template caches (this is when your forum has a blank white page during updates).

Yep, nail on the head (i.e. it seemed to freeze during the rebuild, white screen, etc.). Hence why I posted a separate thread for it, rather than jumping directly into this thread as my first port of call.

I just cross-posted in here as I was desperate to get it resolved! Thanks for any help offered. :)

Hello, and thank you for this wonderful product. It has been very helpful for us in controlling spam.

We are currently running version 1.1.5 and thought that we should update to the current version. I just attempted to upgrade to the current version using the standard procedure for upgrading, but I got the following error:
Admin Control Panel - PPD / TMS Forum
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'ptpn_xf.EWRutiles_spamlogs' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 124
  5. EWRutiles_Install::addColumnIfNotExist() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 83
  6. EWRutiles_Install->_install_22() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 41
  7. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  8. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
Is it possible that there is a table that is assumed to exist that isn't created when one upgrades from version 1.1.5 to version 1.2.2?

Thank you,
Forest

Jaxel, what does it mean if you get three ticks on the logs next to a listing?
Tt8kW.png

Does that mean they have been completely and successfully blocked?

Jaxel, what does it mean if you get three ticks on the logs next to a listing?
Tt8kW.png

Does that mean they have been completely and successfully blocked?
It means they were not blocked by any details... to the left of that is the word "time", it means they were blocked b TIME, as their registration only took 3 seconds.

Top Bottom