XF 2.2 Different Header Sizes

Cl0udzz

I have a little bit bigger headersize with an animation on it and a button (guest message & user message).
Written in Css via .less and the html container in guest & user messages box.

Now the problem is that the header on some pages like my membership page where user can buy memberships is a little bit to big.
The users need to scroll down to see the main content of the pages. On Forum Main Page its absolute fine. But i need different sizes for different pages.
It would be much better if the forum had the normal size and the membership page had a different size.

is there any way to assign a different header size to the main page than another page from the navigation

Add this to your extra.less template:
Less:
[data-template="forum_list"] .p-header {
    /* your code */
}

That way you can increase header only on your forum list page.

Add this to your extra.less template:
Less:
    /* your code */
}

That way you can increase header only on your forum list page.
from where do i get the specific names of the pages like your example "forum_list" ?
and what code do i need to use for size?

size: 150px; << for example ?

Last edited:
In the header and navigation settings i can set the size as i want. but its for all sites.
When i use the "height: 400px;" as in the css box and put it in your code in extra.less its not working.
i can change the number as i wannt. Not working.

But when i set a new number in the header message settings then it works, but as i say for all pages.

1637148503071.webp

If you add this code to extra.less template (make sure you add it to the right style), it works:
Less:
    height: 400px;
}

Top Bottom