XF 1.2 How to edit logo size?

RG70Hz

I have a new logo image size that is greater than the default 199x72px size. I edited the style property to use my new logo. For some reason when I go to my site the logo still displays small and I cannot figure out how to change it. My images dimensions are far greater than 199x72px. When I go to my site and inspect the element it's still showing 199x72. I don't understand why. I looked through the templates for navigation and do not see any option related to the size. How do I go about fixing this?

[Edit]:
Im assuming it takes a few minutes for the server to register the new change. Now it's huge.

Last edited:
I have a new logo image size that is greater than the default 199x72px size. I edited the style property to use my new logo. For some reason when I go to my site the logo still displays small and I cannot figure out how to change it. My images dimensions are far greater than 199x72px. When I go to my site and inspect the element it's still showing 199x72. I don't understand why. I looked through the templates for navigation and do not see any option related to the size. How do I go about fixing this?

[Edit]:
Im assuming it takes a few minutes for the server to register the new change. Now it's huge.
I find that when I change something like that, a refresh usually gets it up. Odd that it took that much time.

I find that when I change something like that, a refresh usually gets it up. Odd that it took that much time.
I changed it again and it's still not updating lol. It's strange yeah but I am hosting al of this locally so that could be why. Or it could be my browser cache. I think thats what it is since I go to a private tab and it works fine.

Top Bottom