XF 1.2 Deleted User liked - no one deleted

Big Dan

Hi Guys,

I have an issue on my board in my moderators forum. See the attached screenshot. One of my posts says (deleted user) thanked my post. Problem is none of my staff members have been deleted and no one else has permission to view the forum.

Any idea on what would cause this? Ordinally I'd just chalk it up as a fluke but since it's a sensitive area I'm a bit worried.

deleted-user.webp
Thanks,
Dan

You'd need to look into the database to see the user IDs that are listed to have liked the content (xf_liked_content table).

I believe it does, but if I remember correctly, those displays are cached, so until a like action is performed on the specific posts it remains attributed to the old user.

Since you blanked out the name(s), it looks like/I assumed that there were only 2 people that liked the post: one valid one and one "deleted user". Is that not the case?

But in general, that seems to imply that it might just be a cache bug. Liking and unliking the post should fix it.

Since you blanked out the name(s), it looks like/I assumed that there were only 2 people that liked the post: one valid one and one "deleted user". Is that not the case?

But in general, that seems to imply that it might just be a cache bug. Liking and unliking the post should fix it.
Actually 2 people and a third deleted user are listed as likers. I'll chalk it up to a fluke. I was just worried as it's the moderator's forum.

Is it from an import? From what software? I believe at least the vBulletin and IPB importers import certain items as likes and may have carried one over.

Top Bottom