XF 2.1 Deleted the Admin account HELP!

I just uploaded xenforo and added a moderator, then made a another new user for myself and made that one an administrator. So when I went in, I deleted that first user (which is me, the owner). Now I can't log into the forum at all. Any idea how to restore this?

I have responded to your ticket.

You would have only been able to delete the primary super administrator with another super administrator account.

So all you need to do is log in with the new super administrator account you created - which is user ID 2 (I checked).

I have responded to your ticket.

You would have only been able to delete the primary super administrator with another super administrator account.

So all you need to do is log in with the new super administrator account you created - which is user ID 2 (I checked).
Is there a way to get a password reset? It doesn't seem to recognize the password.

You would need to do the standard lost password request system (which will send an email to the new user to reset the password).

So, I feel like a goof. When I went to the forum url it was blank. I found the link for the .index page and from there I found "home" for the reset. Thank you all for not stoning me. Feel free to delete this thread.

Hello,

Yes in your DB at phpMyAdmin, xf_admin is a table ! ;)

Regards, SyTry
I can't access the forum as a super administrator. When I log in from the index, it says I am an administrator (there is 1 other member, a moderator) but when I log in from the admin.php it won't let me in. It says:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your account does not have admin privileges.

I can't access the forum as a super administrator. When I log in from the index, it says I am an administrator (there is 1 other member, a moderator) but when I log in from the admin.php it won't let me in. It says:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your account does not have admin privileges.
Login into your host, after that phpMyAdmin (DB) :

Click on xf_admin :

The user_id 1 is my account, and is_super_admin 1 mean I'm a super admin. Click "Edit" (Modifier for me) :

You have to edit the 0 by 1 (0 because your are not a super admin!). Save ! ;)

Top Bottom