[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Even after that, the update does not install and gives the same query.
In that case you'll need to open a ticket @ DBTech and use the "Attach secure data" button (not sure if it exists/works when starting a new thread, if not then click it after posting) to provide site access data so I can look into this.

Not quite sure if this is a bug or not, but inline moderation is available in the inventory to everyone regardless of any permissions.

This is above the inventory list, and in the extraInfo part of the inventory item.

Not quite sure if this is a bug or not, but inline moderation is available in the inventory to everyone regardless of any permissions.

This is above the inventory list, and in the extraInfo part of the inventory item.
Are you referring to the inventory view on someone's profile?

No the actual inventory page. It allows you to use the inline moderation regardless of permissions.
The actual inventory page has no inline moderation. It uses the inline moderation system in XenForo to allow users to perform mass actions on items:
1613835482627.webp

There are no moderation actions available to the user in their inventory.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the Infinite Scroll library to reduce its size, thus reducing load time for first time visitors. Furthermore, a bug has been resolved with the Infinite Scroll integration where it would not work correctly when the item display style was set to "Grid" in the style properties.

Lastly, an issue has been resolved with the Create Forum item where it had not been updated for the changes in XenForo 2.2.

Complete Change Log...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I have a question. Before this screencap was taken, my tech admin managed to place the shop items below the badges in postbit:
postbit.jpg
I just updated this addon and it placed the items above the badges as shown above. My tech admin is not around for me to ask how this was done, can you assist with this? The badges are from a different addon called AddonFlare. I feel like the placement has something to do with "af_as_message_postbit" or "dbtech_shop_postbit" but I'm just not too savy with code.

I regret buying this add-on, I wasted my money. Can you recommend a store plugin that works properly?
????

Hello, I have a question. Before this screencap was taken, my tech admin managed to place the shop items below the badges in postbit:
I just updated this addon and it placed the items above the badges as shown above. My tech admin is not around for me to ask how this was done, can you assist with this? The badges are from a different addon called AddonFlare. I feel like the placement has something to do with "af_as_message_postbit" or "dbtech_shop_postbit" but I'm just not too savy with code.
It's likely due to the template modification display order, the "Add postbit information" template modification for this add-on :)

Reported on your site, but also putting it here if someone else has the issue.

If you have two currencies, one that can be traded and one that cannot, when trading the tradeable currency users will receive an error that the other user attempted to trade an untradeable one.

Top Bottom