[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version aims to improve the performance on certain low-power servers, or servers with limited resources.

In previous versions, every time the forum interacted with a user's obtained items, such as displaying user names (for coloured user names) or permissions etc, certain files were being loaded from disk repeatedly, bypassing caches.

This was originally implemented because too aggressive a cache could result in users seeing other users' items when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry if already asked, How can we use currencies in BDTec Shop that created in DBTech Credit, we created Gold & Silver in DBTech Credit and want to use same with existing data in DBTech Shop.

Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry if already asked, How can we use currencies in BDTec Shop that created in DBTech Credit, we created Gold & Silver in DBTech Credit and want to use same with existing data in DBTech Shop.

Thanks in advance. :)
Add the currency in Shop, and use the drop-down to select the relevant Credits currency:

1567861390085.webp

Also please, can we integrate XF points with Shop points

Secondly, How to calculate shop points to old stuff which made before installation of Shop.

Hi, sorry again, but how can we change color or style of purchase button from yellow to any other as well as view cart/checkout button. Thanks in advance

2019-09-09_155805.gif

Hi, sorry again, but how can we change color or style of purchase button from yellow to any other as well as view cart/checkout button. Thanks in advance

View attachment 209998
You can target the entire row containing the button with the CSS class .block-row--purchaseParent and from there zone in on the button specifically. I am not a skin developer so I can't give you any more information than that unfortunately, I just use the standard XenForo template features to generate the pages.

Thanks, I done this with following code placed in extra.less
.button.button--cta, a.button.button--cta { color: #C0DDF3; background: #2B5785; border:none; }

which make impact all buttons as looking below

2019-09-09_170704.gif

and also

2019-09-09_170725.gif

any idea to change only purchase button?

Hi!

I'm struggling a bit with the shop settings. Would you be kind to help me out?

I'm the tech guy for Thriller Bark, and I wanted to edit the message given out to members when gifting an item. I also would like to make the conversation locked after gifting the item.

The message shows up like this after gifting an item to a member:
Screenshot_20190918-210817093_1.webp

Hi!

I'm struggling a bit with the shop settings. Would you be kind to help me out?

I'm the tech guy for Thriller Bark, and I wanted to edit the message given out to members when gifting an item. I also would like to make the conversation locked after gifting the item.

The message shows up like this after gifting an item to a member:
To find any phrase, search for parts of the text in the phrase manager.

For instance, you can search for “They left you the following message”.

To find any phrase, search for parts of the text in the phrase manager.

For instance, you can search for “They left you the following message”.
Oh, sorry to bother again, but is there a way to automatically lock the PM's when gifting? I'm looking for a way, but so far nothing :/

Hi, I'm curious about one more thing.

Is it possible for items duration to stack? Because we tested it out by buying two of the same items and they didn't stack, they expired at the same time :(

Top Bottom