[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Hey. I don't understand how the option shown in the picture below works:
View attachment 204891

I set a flag in this option, but it does not work as written. This item can be purchased multiple times by the same user, and the user can purchase items of the same type. Please explain that this does not work as intended, or do I misunderstand this option?
No-one else has reported such an issue. If the item has been discarded or gifted, it's not treated as owned and as such users can purchase the same item again.

Below is a copy of the settings screens of two different items of the same type.

The user purchased both items and there were no obstacles to doing so.

I recently upgrade from XF1 to XF2 and re purchased DB. The money seems to be working (make and transfer money), however I'm getting errors with the shop'

This is what I'm getting:

Screenshot_130.webp

I recently upgrade from XF1 to XF2 and re purchased DB. The money seems to be working (make and transfer money), however I'm getting errors with the shop'

This is what I'm getting:

View attachment 205330
Can you please confirm what versions of DB Shop and DB Credits you're running? It looks like you're running v6.0 of Shop which is not going to be compatible with v5.3 of Credits.

Can you please confirm what versions of DB Shop and DB Credits you're running? It looks like you're running v6.0 of Shop which is not going to be compatible with v5.3 of Credits.

Yea it looks like those are the versions I'm running. I'm assuming I downloaded the wrong version. Will I be able to go back and download the right one? If so which one should it be?

Yea it looks like those are the versions I'm running. I'm assuming I downloaded the wrong version. Will I be able to go back and download the right one? If so which one should it be?
Are you running XF 2.0 or 2.1?

If you are running 2.1, you should be running v6.1.0rc4 of DB Shop.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

6.1.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a lengthy and useful beta period, it's time to release the Gold version of DragonByte Shop v6.1.0 🎉

Version 6.1.0 represents a complete re-write of the product, making it more deeply integrated with XenForo 2.1, improving performance, and making bugfixes easier.

Before we delve into the changes, let's get some things out of the way:
  • This version requires XenForo 2.1.0. It will not install on XenForo 2.0.x.

• The "User shops"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version features an important change in which deactivated items will now also be discarded if its item settings say that the item should be discarded upon expiry. Previously, these items would have been left in the user's inventory.

Furthermore, a few issues with the new transaction log and the new "display in list" option has been resolved.

Lastly, the "Unique" and "Exclusive" flags are now more resilient when gifting or buying for another user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, can we change the size of shop items in the postbit and change the spacing between items there? Also how can I change the shop name. Thank you.

Here is an example.
space.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom