[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Can we get some screenshots of the gifting-specific interface?
Hi Jason,

Sure :)
1Vg4PqV.png

In this screenshot, An Item is the name I gave to my testing item (inventive, I know :P). The Recipient field uses XenForo's username autocomplete functionality :)

Fillip

Hi Jason,

Sure :)
1Vg4PqV.png

In this screenshot, An Item is the name I gave to my testing item (inventive, I know :p). The Recipient field uses XenForo's username autocomplete functionality :)

Fillip

Thanks.

So we can not yet "gift" a simple "icon" to display in posts and profile yet right. ;)

Thanks.

So we can not yet "gift" a simple "icon" to display in posts and profile yet right. ;)
I'm confused, gifting an icon to display in posts is among the features of the item gifting. The "Custom Item" item type can be used to display icons in the postbit.

At this time there's no profile integration, though.

Fillip

I have those errors, they are the same for the 4 actions:

Invalid action class 'DBTech_Shop_Action_Currency' specified
Invalid action class 'DBTech_Shop_Action_Shop' specified
Invalid action class 'DBTech_Shop_Action_Category' specified
Invalid action class 'DBTech_Shop_Action_Item' specified

1. DBTech_Shop_Application_Core::create() in DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php at line 1250
  2. DBTech_Shop_Application_Core::getActionFromCache() in DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php at line 245
  3. DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction() in DBTech/Shop/ControllerAdmin/Shop.php at line 27
  4. DBTech_Shop_ControllerAdmin_Shop->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/admin.php at line 13
XF 1.5.6
Shop v4.0.0b5

Hmm, that is not an issue I'm able to replicate. Could you please PM me with FTP and AdminCP information so I can look into this @ your site for you?

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.0.0 Beta 6

Bug Fixes:
  • In certain cases, a "Cannot redeclare class XFCP_<>" error could be displayed
  • The main shop page was missing the page navigation
  • In certain scenarios it was possible for the AdminCP pages to not load correctly
  • In certain scenarios it was possible for the $ symbol to be replaced by the xf_ table prefix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance you can add the ability to add physical items to the shop? It would require adding an area to allow the "customer" to enter their shipping info, etc.

I ask because we currently allow our members to buy actual physical products from our site using virtual currency (credits) they earn in-game, so we would need true "shopping cart" ability that allows them to add their name & shipping address to their order.

Thanks!

Any chance you can add the ability to add physical items to the shop? It would require adding an area to allow the "customer" to enter their shipping info, etc.
We've received requests for this in the past, and we did come up with a solution:

You can use the Custom Item item type and ask for the shipping information as part of the 5 fields you are allowed to configure, then set yourself up to receive a PM/Conversation whenever someone configures the item. That way, when they fill out the shipping info, you will receive a PM saying "User X configured Item Y: <their shipping info here>" :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.0.0 Beta 7

New Features:
  • New Item Type: Thread Highlight (Pre-Configured)
  • New Item Type: Postbit Highlight (Pre-Configured)

Changed Features:
  • Updated the HTML on the item configuration pages to improve compatibility with 3rd party styles

Bug Fixes:
  • In certain scenarios it was possible for a PHP error to display on the Item Management screen in the front-end

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have a live demo of this? If not, can you please create one and allow us to register in it. I would really love to see the functionality of this. I've been looking for an addon like this for a long time.

Do you have a live demo of this? If not, can you please create one and allow us to register in it. I would really love to see the functionality of this. I've been looking for an addon like this for a long time.
We're looking into ways of doing this, it's a bit daunting to guarantee the security of a demo board though, so we'll most likely end up getting a VPS somewhere and putting it on there :)

Fillip

Kinmunity.com runs it.

We're looking into ways of doing this, it's a bit daunting to guarantee the security of a demo board though, so we'll most likely end up getting a VPS somewhere and putting it on there :)

Fillip
Thanks. I really want to test this out, but I'm very close to pulling the trigger already.

This is probably one of the best shop mods out there right now. The only thing missing is integration with the credits addon. They'd look a lot better under one tab next to "Alerts" when both is installed, sort of like [AD] Credits. If you agree, like my post :3

Top Bottom