[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

DragonByte Shop - Members can buy permissions, features & more on your forum with points.

DragonByte Shop is the most advanced shop mod to date. Giving you unprecedented control over what items you can sell, DragonByte Shop is the perfect mod to go along with virtually any points modification.
With features like overriding any usergroup permission, including those of custom modifications, DragonByte Shop raises the bar for what you will come to expect from a shop mod.

Uses

Most other shop modifications add support for overriding certain stock...

Read more about this resource...

So, according with your scheme of prices:
Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 11.40.49 AM.webp
"Lifetime" updates + remove your copyright = TOTAL: $124.95 a BETA version.
Reasonable!

So, according with your scheme of prices:
View attachment 127219
"Lifetime" updates + remove your copyright = TOTAL: $124.95 a BETA version.
Reasonable!
If you're familiar with DBTech's Xenforo addons, his price is extremely reasonable. The updates are for lifetime and do not require constant renewal like the other shop modifications.

@DragonByte Tech
I just purchased your add-on. I'd like to continue to use [AD] Credits for the issuing of credits, but use your add-on for the shop functionality only. Is this possible? Additionally, can you add a feature to display the small inventory items on the user card. Ideally, when you click the small item, you get a poput (see below):
Small item view:
Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 7.48.33 AM.webp
Upon Clicking:
Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 7.50.11 AM.webp

This would allow me to implement this immediately.

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your interest in DragonByte Shop :)

Live demo?
Unfortunately we don't have one at the moment, which is why we maxed out the allowed amount of screenshots :)

We will be working on getting one set up as soon as we can feel confident the demo site is secure. We had to shut down our vB demo site some years ago because malicious individuals were using it to attempt to exploit the server.

If you're familiar with DBTech's Xenforo addons, his price is extremely reasonable. The updates are for lifetime and do not require constant renewal like the other shop modifications.

@DragonByte Tech
I just purchased your add-on. I'd like to continue to use [AD] Credits for the issuing of credits, but use your add-on for the shop functionality only. Is this possible? Additionally, can you add a feature to display the small inventory items on the user card. Ideally, when you click the small item, you get a poput (see below):
Small item view:
View attachment 127223
Upon Clicking:
View attachment 127225

This would allow me to implement this immediately.
You can absolutely use [AD] Credits, you will need to know the column name it uses in the user table (and/or the table name it connects to), then you can add that as a currency :)

Postbit display is absolutely coming, I will make sure it is in next week's update guaranteed :)

Will users on my forum be able to have their own shops or add their own items to the shop for that matter?
This will be coming in a future update, I will let our Managing Director know you're interested in that feature so it will be prioritised higher :)

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech

How do I go about changing the URL of where the shop is located? By default it's ".com/forum/dbtech-shop" and I can't find an option area to change it.

Thanks!
Hi there,

I don't believe that's currently possible, do you know of any other modifications that allow you to change the URL structure? If it is possible and I simply don't know how, I'd like to learn to add this feature for you :)

Fillip

You should be able to do this with route filters. (ACP » Home » Options/Setup » Route Filters)

I'm really looking for a store with callback support, where I can do prechecks based on a callback and upon purchase it would execute another callback.

It would be nice since I want to adjust information in external databases so that would make this the perfect addon :)

You should be able to do this with route filters. (ACP » Home » Options/Setup » Route Filters)
Brilliant, I knew there was a way to do it but I wasn't sure how. Thanks!

I'm really looking for a store with callback support, where I can do prechecks based on a callback and upon purchase it would execute another callback.

It would be nice since I want to adjust information in external databases so that would make this the perfect addon :)
I can look into making all our classes extendable via the XFCP, would that satisfy your requirements?

I can pepper the code with code events of course, but the XFCP system should be massively more powerful for your needs :)

Fillip

Last edited:
Brilliant, I knew there was a way to do it but I wasn't sure how. Thanks!

I can look into making all our classes extendable via the XFCP, would that satisfy your requirements?

I can pepper the code with code events of course, but the XFCP system should be massively more powerful for your needs :)

Fillip
I was looking for something like this:

In the product options, you can define prechecks. Say, you need 100 posts or 100 trophy points in order to purchase it. Otherwise it sends back an error. With these options, there would also be an option for a callback! If you look at the custom user fields in XenForo (user-fields/add) you can see how they did it. Now upon a precheck, it would execute the defined callback, passing through the visitor information, product details, etc. If it returns false, spit an error out :D

Then it would be great to have a callback of the same fashion that can be defined. It would be executed upon a successful purchase. Maybe have an abstract class for building products that anyone can use to achieve this :)

I know you can extend all the code, but I had to do that with the other stores and it was just annoying, and a store plugin that makes it more easy to do this by having developers in mind would be awesome!

Top Bottom