[DBTech] DragonByte Security

[DBTech] DragonByte Security [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I forgot to bump the version number, the file changes are still applied.
Hey bud, two things.

1) Would it be possible to implement a feature where instead of banning for every single "new" fingerprint, is it possible to ban/lock if X (eg 3) new fingerprints were detected within eg a 30 day period?

2) A common error users seem to get is "you can't security lock your own acount".

1) Would it be possible to implement a feature where instead of banning for every single "new" fingerprint, is it possible to ban/lock if X (eg 3) new fingerprints were detected within eg a 30 day period?
Could you please repost this in the feature requests forum here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-security.483/ ? This post might get lost before I'd have a chance to look at this request in more detail.

Thanks! :D

2) A common error users seem to get is "you can't security lock your own acount".
I'll fix that in the next version, thanks :)

Could you please repost this in the feature requests forum here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-security.483/ ? This post might get lost before I'd have a chance to look at this request in more detail.

Thanks! :D

I'll fix that in the next version, thanks :)

Hey mate, done that for you.

I was going to get this but I see no ratings of any kind for the whole length of its existence. Same thing for their official forum. Do people buy and use this mod? I don't buy add-ons with 0 ratings....

I was going to get this but I see no ratings of any kind for the whole length of its existence. Same thing for their official forum. Do people buy and use this mod? I don't buy add-ons with 0 ratings....
Very few people rate add-ons in general. If you don't trust an add-on that's been getting continuous updates since November 2017, that is of course your decision :)

I meant no disrespect, I've just honestly never seen a paid plugin with no ratings at all over the course of 5 years. But I will take another look, and I'll leave a rating if/when I buy it. :D

I meant no disrespect, I've just honestly never seen a paid plugin with no ratings at all over the course of 5 years. But I will take another look, and I'll leave a rating if/when I buy it. :D
The addon is exceptionally well made as is most things created by this dev.

Hey mate, done that for you.

@DragonByte Tech Any news on this? I'd even pay extra to get it implemented sooner.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Security with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes a couple of issues with the new Login Captcha feature, as well as an issue with the new Security Lock feature in XenForo 2.2.

Complete Change Log

Fix: "You must be logged in to do that" pages did not have captcha properly applied on first load
Fix: Fix incompatibility with 3rd party add-ons that also extend certain View classes
Fix: Using the new XF2 security locking feature in a Security Watcher...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Dragonbyte. Cool update.

I'm going on vacation this Friday. If you have Easter deals / coupons coming up - do you think you could PM me or will it be posted here? Don't want to miss them :)

Thank you
There will be an Easter sale (no coupon necessary) from Apr. 15, 00:00 to Apr. 18, 23:59 (UK time) :)

v 4.6.2 is throwing a lot of errors where it expects an integer but it gets a string.
This seems to happen with IPv6 only.

Code:
Server error log
TypeError: dechex(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int, string given src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/banned.inc.php:47
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 30, 2022 at 12:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/banned.inc.php(47): dechex('2001:1c04:3412:...')
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/core.inc.php(22): bb2_display_denial(Array, Array, '17566707', '17566707')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/core.inc.php(152): bb2_banned(Array, Array, '17566707')
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Listener.php(245): bb2_start(Array)
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(69): DBTech\Security\Listener::dispatcherPostRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Dispatcher), '<!DOCTYPE html>...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2854): XF\Extension->fire('dispatcher_post...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(409): XF\App->fire('dispatcher_post...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/.well-known/assetlinks.json"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/_well-known/assetlinks_json"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

v 4.6.2 is throwing a lot of errors where it expects an integer but it gets a string.
This seems to happen with IPv6 only.

Code:
Server error log
TypeError: dechex(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int, string given src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/banned.inc.php:47
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 30, 2022 at 12:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/banned.inc.php(47): dechex('2001:1c04:3412:...')
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/core.inc.php(22): bb2_display_denial(Array, Array, '17566707', '17566707')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Security/3rdParty/bad-behavior/core.inc.php(152): bb2_banned(Array, Array, '17566707')
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Listener.php(245): bb2_start(Array)
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(69): DBTech\Security\Listener::dispatcherPostRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Dispatcher), '<!DOCTYPE html>...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2854): XF\Extension->fire('dispatcher_post...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(409): XF\App->fire('dispatcher_post...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/.well-known/assetlinks.json"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/_well-known/assetlinks_json"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
It's possible BadBehavior does not support IPv6. You might need to disable that feature.

Hi, I am suddenly getting this server error:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Uninitialized string offset: 0
[*]src/addons/DBTech/Security/Repository/Tor.php:44
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]May 5, 2022 at 4:14 AM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Repository/Tor.php(44): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unin...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 44, Array)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Cron/Security.php(44): DBTech\Security\Repository\Tor->updateNodes()
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): DBTech\Security\Cron\Security::updateTorNodes(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(19) "https://zoldos.net/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The only thing I remember changing is that my "I Have Been Pwned" API key expired.. I'm using version 4.6.2.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Top Bottom