• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[DBTech] DragonByte Security

[DBTech] DragonByte Security [Paid] 4.0.0 Beta 2

No permission to buy ($24.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Security - Improve your forum's security

DragonByte keeps a watchful eye over your forum even when you are not there, and has the capability to alert you of any suspicious activity.

Uses
DragonByte is the ideal product for forums that are concerned about security, or wish to be alerted when something suspicious happens. Featuring multiple "Security Watchers" such as Failed Logins and Failed AdminCP Logins, you can set up different "tiers" of actions to be taken when certain thresholds are met. For example, if...
Read more about this resource...

MattW

Just trying to install this one, and it's flagging the following:

1512111177685.png

I've re-uploaded the files, and still getting the same error.

Nirjonadda

That’s fine, it’s because of the way the files are generated during the download. Just ignore it :)

Fillip
Then we have show lot of error from File health check ? I am still are not understand that why not XF 2 release in seperatly without mixing with XF1 files? When we are using XF 2 then why need upload XF1 files for eating server space? If File health check show me error then how to understanding that error or not ? If this then we are not interested using this type add-on anymore.

DragonByte Tech

Then we have show lot of error from File health check ? I am still are not understand that why not XF 2 release in seperatly without mixing with XF1 files?
As I explained @ our site, the XF1 and XF2 versions are bundled because the XF2 version is a free update.

I'm not sure I understand why this is such a huge problem for you. The only way we could have released the XF2 version separately using our current infrastructure would be if we decided to charge for the XF2 version.

If any of our customers reading this thread would rather be charged for the XF2 version so that the XF1 files are not included in the download, feel free to click "Like" on this post. If we get enough likes, we'll change our policy and charge separately for the XF2 versions.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech

Just as a quick update, I've investigated the hashes.json build method @ our site. I've updated it to exclude the /library/ folder (the XF1 files), and resolved an issue where it included folders in the list of hashes.

There should now be no more file health check issues :)

Fillip