[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map

[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map 2.5.0

No permission to download
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Member Map with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update changes the way the available pins and heatmap images are loaded. The "Cluster" map icons are now loaded from a sub-directory of the styles/DBTech/MemberMap/ directory.

Furthermore, any PNG image added to styles/DBTech/MemberMap/ (not the sub-directory) will now be available for selection as a user group pin image. In short, you can upload custom images!

If you see the heatmap icons available as user group pins...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not working, the map loads then blinks out with this error,
I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.
It says there's a key map error but I used the one provided on the download page.
Help needed, thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know, I've updated the download :)
Hiya. Got the new download and tried installing. Only now I see the following errors as for missing templates:
2019-05-24_22-09-00.webp

How can I clear those errors, as those files are no longer even in the download - so I deleted them when I first noted that they had been uploaded. I'll appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

J.

Hiya. Got the new download and tried installing. Only now I see the following errors as for missing templates:
View attachment 203142

How can I clear those errors, as those files are no longer even in the download - so I deleted them when I first noted that they had been uploaded. I'll appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

J.
Sorry about that, try re-downloading the mod then re-uploading all the files. This should re-generate the hashes.json file which will stop that error.

Afterwards, click the button on that page to re-validate the files.

Hi

I have an error with Member Map

Exception: Could not find class DBTech\MemberMap\XF\Entity\UserOption when attempting to extend XF\Entity\UserOption src/XF/Extension.php:174

Trace de la pile

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\UserO...')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(693): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:UserOption')
#2 src/XF/Repository/User.php(155): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity('XF:UserOption', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Repository/User.php(152): XF\Repository\User->_hydrateGuestUserData(Array)
#4 src/XF/Repository/User.php(102): XF\Repository\User->_hydrateGuestUserData(Array)
#5 src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser()
#6 src/XF/App.php(1766): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(154): XF\App->getVisitorFromSession(Object(XF\Session\Session))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2173): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

État de la demande

array(4) {
["url"] => string(46) "/forum/threads/chrome-70-est-disponible.35095/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Member Map with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version improves compatibility with core XenForo features by supporting the "HTTP Proxy" feature in XenForo. This feature is used by certain sites that may be the target of harassment / DDoS attacks, to mask the true IP of the server.

When making calls to 3rd party websites, such as MaxMind to download the latest GeoIP database, those HTTP calls would expose the true IP of the server.

For this reason, the HTTP calls in this product have been updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there an option to use this add-on without being charged by Google for using their maps?

I missed the part that I would have to pay Google.

Top Bottom