[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
it has sent out a digest email, but in the digest the Forum column is empty and the links in the footer of the email for changing the frequency of the digest take me to my site but to an error page of "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

according to cPanel it is
PHP Version 5.6.33
Can you please go to admin.php?tools/phpinfo and confirm it there as well, since it is impossible for that line to cause that error if the line is the same as in my code.

If it is 5.6 on that page too, can you please show me what's on that line in that file for you?

Fillip

Lines 134-137

public function hasPermission($permissionGroupId)
{
if (!isset(self::PERMISSION_DEFINITIONS[$permissionGroupId]))
{

In that case I'm at the end of my rope here, can you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so that I can look into this @ your site?

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech /Fillip ;)

I was getting random errors from some addons and seen a few from DragonByte Mail

So I re uploaded the files and rebuilt everything seen this across top of the screen

Pending upgrade: DragonByte Mail - \internal_data/dbtechMailUpgrade.lock

There is no update pending in the addons location...

@DragonByte Tech /Fillip ;)

I was getting random errors from some addons and seen a few from DragonByte Mail

So I re uploaded the files and rebuilt everything seen this across top of the screen

Pending upgrade: DragonByte Mail - \internal_data/dbtechMailUpgrade.lock

There is no update pending in the addons location...
Try deleting the file found in that path on your server, that's why that's there :P

Fillip

This has been spamming my error logs recently and thought it was done but guessing the cron job is sparking it off

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 228 src\addons\DBTech\Mail\Entity\Newsletter.php:554
Generated by: Unknown account Jan 16, 2018 at 7:03 PM
Stack trace
#0 src\addons\DBTech\Mail\Entity\Newsletter.php(554): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 554, Array)
#1 src\addons\DBTech\Mail\Model\Newsletter.php(148): DBTech\Mail\Entity\Newsletter->processUser(Object(DBTech\Security\XF\Entity\User), Array)
#2 src\addons\DBTech\Mail\XF\Cron\Mail.php(10): DBTech\Mail\Model\Newsletter->sendNewsletter()
#3 [internal function]: DBTech\Mail\XF\Cron\Mail::sendNewsletter(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src\XF\Job\Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(4.9999990463257)
#6 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 4.9999990463257)
#7 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 4.9999990463257)
#8 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 5)
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(68) "https://www.cozworld.com/threads/star-wars-the-last-jedi-2017.86798/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Screen Shot 01-16-18 at 07.52 PM.webp

What that means is that there's a thread included in the search in forum IDs 318, 43 and 228, but those forum IDs can't be found in XF's forum cache. Do you know why that is?

Fillip

Top Bottom