[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://www.dimeforum.com/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech Still not fixed this server error log?

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: json_decode error: Syntax error src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/functions.php:304

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 9, 2019 at 10:20 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Repository/Watcher.php(241): GuzzleHttp\json_decode('<!DOCTYPE ht...', true)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Security/XF/Service/User/Login.php(50): DBTech\Security\Repository\Watcher->breachCheck(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#2 src/XF/Service/User/Login.php(124): DBTech\Security\XF\Service\User\Login->recordFailedAttempt()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(93): XF\Service\User\Login->validate('*****', NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Login', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LAU\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LAU\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(12) "/login/login"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["login"] => string(23) "@yahoo.com"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["remember"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(23) "/"
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech Still not fixed this server error log?

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: json_decode error: Syntax error src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/functions.php:304

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 9, 2019 at 10:20 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Security/Repository/Watcher.php(241): GuzzleHttp\json_decode('<!DOCTYPE ht...', true)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Security/XF/Service/User/Login.php(50): DBTech\Security\Repository\Watcher->breachCheck(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#2 src/XF/Service/User/Login.php(124): DBTech\Security\XF\Service\User\Login->recordFailedAttempt()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php(93): XF\Service\User\Login->validate('*****', NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Login', 'Login', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LAU\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LAU\XF\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(12) "/login/login"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["login"] => string(23) "@yahoo.com"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["remember"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(23) "/"
  }
}
Can't fix something that's happening on the remote server :)

Also, this is the thread for DB Mail, not DB Security.

It would be nice to have that configurable. My members already subscribe to receive news. I dont see the need to ask hundreds of thousands of members to agree to receiving news. It would be really useful if this bottleneck would be removed by adding a setting.

Does this addon support keyword alerts, similar to this popular xf1 addon:

It would be nice to have that configurable. My members already subscribe to receive news. I dont see the need to ask hundreds of thousands of members to agree to receiving news. It would be really useful if this bottleneck would be removed by adding a setting.
Sorry, I don't think I was very clear; Even if they have unchecked the "Receive site mailings" box, mailing lists and digests are still sent to these users. If they opt out of receiving mailing list and/or digest emails, then check the "Receive site mailings" box, they will not receive mailing list / digest emails.

Does this addon support keyword alerts, similar to this popular xf1 addon:
No, that would be out of the scope of this mod at this time.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a new option that will disable the "Automatically subscribe to mailing list keywords" user preference, should you not wish or need to use the mailing list portion of this add-on.

Some internal changes and reworks have also been performed to keep this add-on in line with naming conventions for XenForo options.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add option to not show mailing list related options in user preferences...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe a stupid question.. I ram running a XF2.1.3 board and DBmail 4.3.2. using it for mail validation too.
I get lots (approx 20% ) of soft and hard bounces, but how can I benefit from that?
Is there a way to move those users in another group or disable their account ?
help apprecciated

Maybe a stupid question.. I ram running a XF2.1.3 board and DBmail 4.3.2. using it for mail validation too.
I get lots (approx 20% ) of soft and hard bounces, but how can I benefit from that?
Is there a way to move those users in another group or disable their account ?
help apprecciated
This mod does not alter the way XenForo handles email bounces. You can configure how XF deals with soft and hard bounces in XF's email bounce options.

Hi,
It would be great to be able to choose the exact time chen the digest has to be sent.
There are good times to send an email within a day and very bad ones.
It can impact the opening and click rate.
Thanks
David

I know these settings of course, but there is no way to define a certain handling after they bounced, that's my issue. But I understood DBmail doesn't help there so I'll further search for solutions elsewhere. Txs

Yes, since this mod has its own EmailStop integration it is independent from the built in site mailing checkbox.
Hi, Are you sure it is compliant with GDPR?
For compliance reasons, I think that the built in site mailing checkbox information should be considered as priority 1 compared to the emailstop of the add-on. If the member unchecked the built in site mailing checkbox, he should receive no emails at all, whatever the ways the other add ons are configured. If not, it brings confusion, and members and GDPR doet not like confusion...
Thanks
David

Hi, Are you sure it is compliant with GDPR?
For compliance reasons, I think that the built in site mailing checkbox information should be considered as priority 1 compared to the emailstop of the add-on. If the member unchecked the built in site mailing checkbox, he should receive no emails at all, whatever the ways the other add ons are configured. If not, it brings confusion, and members and GDPR doet not like confusion...
Thanks
David
This has absolutely nothing to do with GDPR, that covers storage and handling of personal information, not whether the site can send you an automated newsletter or manually sent mailing list.

Furthermore, the one-click unsubscribe link that does not require users to be logged in is compliant with anti-spam regulations.

This has absolutely nothing to do with GDPR, that covers storage and handling of personal information, not whether the site can send you an automated newsletter or manually sent mailing list.

Furthermore, the one-click unsubscribe link that does not require users to be logged in is compliant with anti-spam regulations.

Hi,
I think you are limitating too much GDPR, GDPR is also about the way a user choose to opt in and opt out to mailing lists :

The 3rd point of the article above explains why webmasters have to make unsubscribing process clear & easy.
Having an option on a site saying "I don not want to receive email from this website" and receive again emails coming from an add-on, is not making the life of the users easier... and not clear for them.
Beyond GDPR aspect, it is not good from the user experience point fo view.
Please understand me well, I love your products and I am not looking for giving bad feedbacks on it.
As a proof I have again purchased one of your fantastics add-on just yesterday lol
I am just looking to make it even better than it is... and also thinking to user experience of my users at first ;-)
Thanks
David

Last edited:
Top Bottom