[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Would it be possible to add an option to choose which product should be covered by the license field? Because I need to know a URL for such licenses and an email address for others except that I can not choose the product in question.
No plans for that at this time, though feel free to post it @ DBTech as a feature request in the eCommerce forum :)

Quick request for help that might just be me being dumb! :)

Currently doing digital sales of a program using paypal. Have payment profile setup on page, as well as selected the Ecommerce page.. However recently all purchases have been stuck in the "Awaiting Payment" stage, and manually have to be confirmed. Any idea's as to why this might be, even if money has been collected on paypal?

As well, is there a way to disable requiring an address before purchasing an item, and is there a way to delete all of the stored addresses on the website? :)

Last edited:
Any idea's as to why this might be, even if money has been collected on paypal?
Make sure your site is not behind a .htaccess or otherwise unreachable by PayPal's servers.

As well, is there a way to disable requiring an address before purchasing an item, and is there a way to delete all of the stored addresses on the website?
No. Addresses are required for tax and accounting purposes.

Hi,

It seems that there is an issue regarding the setup of Dragonbyte eCommerce emails by default.

In order to be GDPR compliant I do not want to send email to users if they have not opt-in for that.

For this reason I have done the following setup regarding the eCommerce emails sent this way :

1574152641646.webp
1574152885454.webp

Then, I have created a new user from scratch and here his the setup he has in his user account :

1574152807977.webp

New member options to receive emails related to eCommerce are checked by default despite the admin options choosen in order to make it unactivated.

David

Attachments

• 1574152667247.webp
    1574152667247.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1574152696493.webp
    1574152696493.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, Do you know how I can reset these 3 options to zero for all my members?
I wish to begin to use the add-on very soon by adding a new product but I can not afford to send an email to all of them.
Through a SQL request in phpmyadmin?

Thanks, Do you know how I can reset these 3 options to zero for all my members?
I wish to begin to use the add-on very soon by adding a new product but I can not afford to send an email to all of them.
Through a SQL request in phpmyadmin?
You can update the dbtech_ecommerce_email_on_sale, dbtech_ecommerce_order_email_reminder and dbtech_ecommerce_license_expiry_email_reminder columns on the xf_user_option table.

Hi,
Do you have a targeted date for next release?
Just to know and plan my go to production accordingly. ;-)
Thanks
I'm currently testing the next version @ DBTech and I need a bit more time to make sure a newly discovered bug has been fixed, so I can't commit to a release date at the moment. Sorry :(

Hello,
Thank you very much for answering.
If you have an ides if it is a matter of days, weeks, months, it might help.
I would like to put a product on my website early in December, but I will wait before for this new release.
Thanks again
David

Hello,
Thank you very much for answering.
If you have an ides if it is a matter of days, weeks, months, it might help.
I would like to put a product on my website early in December, but I will wait before for this new release.
Thanks again
David
I'm hoping to confirm the fix over the course of the weekend, if I don't see any new server error log entries by Monday I'll see about releasing it then.

Feel free to ask for an update on Monday in case I forget :D

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version features the ability for customers to choose a default address when creating it. Default addresses will be automatically loaded during checkout, simplifying the process.

Address information is now also loaded when selected during checkout, making it easier to pick the right billing address.

An issue with the default registration options has also been addressed, and should now work as intended for new users going forward.

Complete...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version is a quick maintenance update to fix some reported bugs.

The most important fix is PHP 7.4 compatibility; PHP 7.4 is now officially supported.

The number rounding change listed in the change log is related to tax calculations; in previous versions, the calculated tax amount (and subsequent cost after tax) was subject to decimal precision issues, which manifested itself as sometimes being a penny (or cent) out if you use an accountancy system...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I was wondering if this addon has the possibility to let sellers set their payment method, because if this can be made, I'll buy this addon right now.

Top Bottom