[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Hi everyone,
On the product page, I would like to display the "Pricing Information" before the "Product Information" in the sidebar.
Unfortunately I do not know how to do that.
Could you please help?
Thanks

Hi everyone,
On the product page, I would like to display the "Pricing Information" before the "Product Information" in the sidebar.
Unfortunately I do not know how to do that.
Could you please help?
Thanks
You would need to customise the product info template, I’m not sure exactly what it’s called but if you search for product in the template list, it’ll be one of them.

You’ll find the block somewhere in that template so it can be moved.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version is a follow-up to the previous version, in order to address an issue where another change in the download format prevented the GeoIP2 database file from being read properly after it was downloaded.

Complete Change Log

Change: Updated GeoIP reader
Fix: Fixed an issue that would prevent a valid GeoIP database file from being downloaded

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the default "Customers" user group set in Options permanent or temporary?
You can control that when you add a product. There is no user group setting in the Options, it's set per product. If you choose temporary change, it'll revert the change when their license expires.

Temporary change is not available to physical products.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version contains one major feature aimed at giving you the option to make the checkout process even smoother: You can now control whether address is required during checkout, even for paid orders.
(Physical orders still require an address no matter what, for obvious reasons.)

If you don't use the Sales Tax system, you may not need to know the user's address at all for digital orders, and you now have the ability to disable address collection...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I hooked up the following in an addon, can filter eCommerce widgets by product cost (very useful for featuring rows of free items on say, a homepage). I also have some tweaks such as filtering Best Selling etc.

___Edit widget  Latest products   Forums - Admin control panel__.webp

@DragonByte Tech I believe at some point in the past, you mentioned about performance concerns for filtering widgets? Perhaps you could grade my methods when I'm done.

I hooked up the following in an addon, can filter eCommerce widgets by product cost (very useful for featuring rows of free items on say, a homepage). I also have some tweaks such as filtering Best Selling etc.

View attachment 217166

@DragonByte Tech I believe at some point in the past, you mentioned about performance concerns for filtering widgets? Perhaps you could grade my methods when I'm done.
IIRC the front page also allows you to filter by type via the drop down so there shouldn’t be any concerns :)

I can take a look as soon as I have time though :)

A few questions,

We only provide service and no real products or downloads
People buy a service and a staff member did the job you ordered
How can i make a setup for that
Like:
Add service
No License prefix
No Downloadable versions

Only order a service.

A few questions,

We only provide service and no real products or downloads
People buy a service and a staff member did the job you ordered
How can i make a setup for that
Like:
Add service
No License prefix
No Downloadable versions

Only order a service.
There is no way to create a service type just now, you would need to set it up as a digital product just without any downloads.

Another question,

Every customer has to make two choices before buying something that is also sent with the order. example:
Which latform PS3, PS4, PS5
Which color, red, blue, yellow

The selection must made in the product view
How do I make this in the products?

Another question,

Every customer has to make two choices before buying something that is also sent with the order. example:
Which latform PS3, PS4, PS5
Which color, red, blue, yellow

The selection must made in the product view
How do I make this in the products?
You need to use the "Order fields" feature. Do be aware that in order to review those inputs, you must configure the product to post a thread for new purchases in a specified forum, via the "Automatically create purchase thread in forum" feature.

Also make sure you select the order fields in the product setting directly above the "Automatically create purchase thread in forum" setting.

Where must a costumer add there coupon code?

Checked
Is discountable If no, this product's price cannot be reduced via automatic discounts.
Coupons and sales may still be created for this product regardless of this setting.

Coupon config
Date 7 days
Number of products in cart between 0 0
Cart value between 0 0
Applicable products none

Last edited:
Top Bottom