[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Well, its a XenForo Beta. I used every Beta since 1.0 :p

I found an issue with php7.3 and now i have just an problem with productfields. They didn‘t work, but i can wait till RC. ;)

I create a productfield, set it as required and check the allowed categories. When i try to edit or add an product i couldn‘t find the productfield. If i want to save the product i get an error cause i didn‘t filled a required field. After deleting the productfield, i am able to save the product.

I hope the description helps.. :unsure:

I create a productfield, set it as required and check the allowed categories. When i try to edit or add an product i couldn‘t find the productfield. If i want to save the product i get an error cause i didn‘t filled a required field. After deleting the productfield, i am able to save the product.

I hope the description helps.. :unsure:
I can't replicate that, I don't think I made any changes.

Are you sure you're not just glancing over the field? Try searching the page for "required".

I tried it several times a couple of days. I never found the field in the product form.
I tried different fields and edit or add products. I tried different styles, rebuild the default style and searched for modified templates.. but i cannot found the issue. 🤷‍♂️

I will try tomorrow a fresh install in my scotch box.. ;)

I think i've found the issue. I tested with a fresh install, add an productfield and check the database. The field was created in xf_dbtech_ecommerce_product_field and a was able to fill out the field in product_edit_form.

On my live install i do the same and search for the created field in the db, but xf_dbtech_ecommerce_product_field was empty. So no field in the db is no field in the form. But why isn't the field stored in the db?

I think i've found the issue. I tested with a fresh install, add an productfield and check the database. The field was created in xf_dbtech_ecommerce_product_field and a was able to fill out the field in product_edit_form.

On my live install i do the same and search for the created field in the db, but xf_dbtech_ecommerce_product_field was empty. So no field in the db is no field in the form. But why isn't the field stored in the db?
@DragonByte Tech Could you say something about this?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update is actually a major feature update, contrary to what the version number would lead you to believe. I'd already reserved v1.3.0 for the XF 2.1 compatible version, so I didn't have much of a choice 😅

Due to popular demand, users can now cancel orders that are stuck "awaiting payment" via their order list. This was already available to admins, but users can now finally do it themselves.

Users can also now see a list of their licenses for a certain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because of a backwards breaking change in XenForo 2.1, and because I plan to take advantage of new features only available in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

The update will update the "Likes" integration to support "Reactions", and will introduce support for the new "Bookmarking" feature.

The current version will NOT work with XenForo 2.1. A blocking issue has been identified with XenForo 2.1:
  • Certain Cron jobs will not work due to a change in the...

I see that you can sell physical products, but can you easily integrate drop-shipping with Printful, etc.?

Thanks

1.3.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This update switches development focus over to XenForo 2.1, with this & all future releases requiring XF 2.1 :)

Old "Likes" have been converted to "Reactions", with full support for both Products and Downloads.

The new "Bookmarks" feature in 2.1 can also be used with Products and Downloads. Your customers can now create their own wish list!

XenForo 2.1 also features a new REST API, and this version adds support for it for common actions such as viewing...

Top Bottom