[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I think that I've re-post this request more than a year ago, and I want to know if there is any plan to add it.

What I want is the upgrade to period to usergroup to be related to the amount that the user had donated.
eg If in setting is 3 days and a user donates 5 price units the upgrade to be for 3 X 5 = 15 days.

I believe that this is the most fair for all. In most cases a usergroup upgrade gives more benefits to user. I don't think that is fair if someone donates $5 to have for ever the same benefits for someone who donated $50.

Thank you
Chris

5 days without any reply? :(
Have installed and seen the settings. You already have an option to set how many days the upgrade to XX usergroup should be valid. So it does not needs so much extra work, to make that duration X the price unit.

Feature requests posted @ this site won't be looked at for future versions as it is much more difficult to keep track of them. Feature requests need to be posted @ DBTech in order to be looked at.

Furthermore, feature requests do not need a reply unless it's to decline implementing it, or unless it's to let the author know it's been implemented :)

Hello
I have set public navigation entry for Donate,
But i do not see the entry in responsive mode.
I think it is a XF issue, but i might have done something wrong.
Please consider my settings below.
Thanks for your support :

0.webp

2020-01-04 09_30_43-Edit navigation_ Donations _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.webp

1. Is it possible to set custom fields for donors to fill out when donating? Like a note, but custom.
2. Is it possible to auto create a thread upon completion of donation, under a predefined user ID in a predefined node?

I can't seem to find an option for either, if so would you consider them for a future update? They open up a lot of new possibilities in terms of automation and simplicity for donors.

1. Is it possible to set custom fields for donors to fill out when donating? Like a note, but custom.
2. Is it possible to auto create a thread upon completion of donation, under a predefined user ID in a predefined node?

I can't seem to find an option for either, if so would you consider them for a future update? They open up a lot of new possibilities in terms of automation and simplicity for donors.
If you could re-post these @ our site in the Donate support forums, they can certainly be looked at for future updates. Feature requests posted @ XenForo.com will get lost over time as the thread grows in size.

How can I disable the "earned" bar? The bar displaying all the donations and the total amount?

I tried setting "Donations per page" to 0, doesn't work.

There's no way to disable the list of donations and the total amount earned just now, sorry.

Which template would I find the list of donations in? I'll try to manually remove it. And would this feature request be considered? It makes sense for it to disable the list if the value is set to 0.

Top Bottom