[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I need the error message, not the state or stack trace.
Im sorry man

Server error log
  • GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Donate error: Client error: GET https://api.exchangeratesapi.io/latest?base=USD resulted in a 403 Forbidden response: <!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 7]> <html class (truncated...)
  • src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Exception/RequestException.php:113

Did the widget permissions change in the 2.1 version? I've always disabled donation page access for guests, but allowed guests to view the widget. Yet guests are not able to view the widget now under 2.1.
You'll need to give guests ability to view donation drives in order for this to be possible.

Im sorry man

Server error log
  • GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Donate error: Client error: GET https://api.exchangeratesapi.io/latest?base=USD resulted in a 403 Forbidden response: <!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en-US"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 7]> <html class (truncated...)
  • src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Exception/RequestException.php:113
Looks to be a temporary issue as it is up for me.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version is a quick bugfix update to resolve an issue where the IP address information as well as the donation status information (confirmed / unconfirmed / test donation) would not display correctly when viewing the donation in the front-end.

This issue only affected the overlay when clicking a single donation, not the list in the donation drive.

Complete Change Log

Fix: The IP address and donation status would not appear...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update highlights

This version is a companion update to pre-emptively fix phrase issues with the upcoming DragonByte Credits v5.3.0.

Not installing this upgrade would mean that DB Donate alert opt out phrases would be missing.

Furthermore, this update changes the number box inputs to use XF's Spinbox style in various AdminCP pages.

Complete Change Log

Change: Updated phrases for Alert Opt Out for the DB Credits events
Change: Number boxes in...

Hello @DragonByte Tech if my Members want donate with stripe i get following error:

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation::canDonate() in src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Purchasable/Donation.php at line 174
DBTech\Donate\Purchasable\Donation->getPurchaseFromExtraData() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 53
XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionProcess() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Hello @DragonByte Tech if my Members want donate with stripe i get following error:

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation::canDonate() in src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Purchasable/Donation.php at line 174
DBTech\Donate\Purchasable\Donation->getPurchaseFromExtraData() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 53
XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionProcess() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
This was fixed in v3.2.5 :)

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue where the response from a payment profile (such as PayPal) could result in a server error, and allows donation drives without a set goal amount to recur at the end of their goal period.

Complete Change Log

Change: Remove "can donate" check from the payment profile response code
Fix: Allow drives without a set goal amount to be recurring drives

found a possible bug, unless I've misunderstood (or being an eejit!)

So i have set the Start and end date of a donation drive to a year, and i have set it with a recurring reset. whatever the recurring reset day-of-the-month is set to, it sees it as an invalid value...

How is the confirmation process is handle by this add-on? I'm getting a lot of donations that is "unconfirmed"

Update highlights

This version improves compatibility with core XenForo features by supporting the "HTTP Proxy" feature in XenForo. This feature is used by certain sites that may be the target of harassment / DDoS attacks, to mask the true IP of the server.

When making calls to 3rd party websites, such as MaxMind to download the latest GeoIP database, those HTTP calls would expose the true IP of the server.

For this reason, the HTTP calls in this product have been updated...

Update highlights

This version fixes a few issues exposed by someone actually testing an import from another donation mod using live data instead of just random test data :O

Also, orphaned donation log entries could produce a server error if they were deleted using the AdminCP UI.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where a missing donation drive could generate a server error
Fix: The "Custom (Day of the month)" setting was not...

Update highlights

This version fixes a few bugs reported by the community.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where entering a large donation amount could generate a database error
Fix: Purchasable type is now removed on uninstall
Fix: Payment profiles can now be removed as intended when this addon is installed

Top Bottom