[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
This is correct, yes.

Correct, we hope to get it released soon enough.
Exception: Invalid Exchange Rate API Response src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Model/Currency.php:309

Code:
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Model/Currency.php(340): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->getExchangeRates()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Entity/Currency.php(126): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->setExchangeRates()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Entity.php(941): DBTech\Donate\Entity\Currency->_postSave()
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/ActionAdmin/Currency.php(223): DBTech\Donate\Application\Entity->save()
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Core.php(173): DBTech\Donate\ActionAdmin\Currency->actionMassUpdate()
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Admin/Controller/Route.php(45): DBTech\Donate\Application\Core->runAction('DBTech\\Donate\\A...')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): DBTech\Donate\Admin\Controller\Route->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Donate:R...', 'Index', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'dbtech_donate', Object(DBTech\Donate\Admin\Controller\Route), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}

You say you have hotfixed this issue, now when entering menu settings from ACP, "Page not found?? I have just updated to 3.0.1 downloaded just now.
When visiting the donation drives page on the forum, i am getting "This page is temporarily unavailable due to a pending upgrade. If this notice persists for long periods of time, please contact an administrator. " Tried a rebuild from addons page but still the same. Try rebuilding cache from ACP. Error "Page not found"?

You say you have hotfixed this issue, now when entering menu settings from ACP, "Page not found?? I have just updated to 3.0.1 downloaded just now.
When visiting the donation drives page on the forum, i am getting "This page is temporarily unavailable due to a pending upgrade. If this notice persists for long periods of time, please contact an administrator. " Tried a rebuild from addons page but still the same. Try rebuilding cache from ACP. Error "Page not found"?
Delete ./internal_data/dbtechDonate.lock or whatever the exact file name is.

Fillip

Exception: Invalid Exchange Rate API Response src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Model/Currency.php:309

Code:
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Model/Currency.php(340): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->getExchangeRates()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Entity/Currency.php(126): DBTech\Donate\Model\Currency->setExchangeRates()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Entity.php(941): DBTech\Donate\Entity\Currency->_postSave()
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/ActionAdmin/Currency.php(223): DBTech\Donate\Application\Entity->save()
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Core.php(173): DBTech\Donate\ActionAdmin\Currency->actionMassUpdate()
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Admin/Controller/Route.php(45): DBTech\Donate\Application\Core->runAction('DBTech\\Donate\\A...')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): DBTech\Donate\Admin\Controller\Route->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Donate:R...', 'Index', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'dbtech_donate', Object(DBTech\Donate\Admin\Controller\Route), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}
I am still receiving this error with the latest version.

Hello
facing this issue :
in the Top Donor widget : Donated amouts are not correct. Please check screen below :
Furthermore, Chino has made a donation, but the process did not go to the end (he abandonned the donation : he should not figure in the Donator Widget)
Thank you for looking at this.

2018-06-08-19_18_20-soutien-aux-forums-_-le-forum-des-portables-asus-png.177508

Hello
facing this issue :
in the Top Donor widget : Donated amouts are not correct. Please check screen below :
Furthermore, Chino has made a donation, but the process did not go to the end (he abandonned the donation : he should not figure in the Donator Widget)
Thank you for looking at this.

2018-06-08-19_18_20-soutien-aux-forums-_-le-forum-des-portables-asus-png.177508
There are no screenshots in your post.

Fillip

How can you be sure they donated anonymously?
?
User Pantheera donated 15€ and 53.56 € is displayed in the top donator widget.
User Chino did not go till the end of process and still appear as a "full" donator in donator widget with bad amount also..

?
User Pantheera donated 15€ and 53.56 € is displayed in the top donator widget.
User Chino did not go till the end of process and still appear as a "full" donator in donator widget with bad amount also..
Your screenshot shows that there are 14 pages of donations, so it's not unreasonable that Pantheera has donated previously. The "Top Donators" shows the total amount, not the current donation drive's campaign amount.

Fillip

I understand.
User Panthera donated twice.
One time for 10 euros
Second time for 15 euros
Amounr displayed in donator sidebar should be 25 euros and not 53.56 euros.

I understand.
User Panthera donated twice.
One time for 10 euros
Second time for 15 euros
Amounr displayed in donator sidebar should be 25 euros and not 53.56 euros.
This is not an issue myself or anyone else is able to replicate. We have had no reports of this happening elsewhere. Did you import from another donation mod?

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update fixes a few reported issues.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Updated the exchange rate API endpoint
Fix: On the main Donate overview page, the sidebar did not respect the "Top Donators" Limit or "Recent Donators" Limit settings
Fix: On the main Donate overview page, anonymous donations are no longer included in the "Recent Donators" sidebar block

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom