[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
You should be able to add donors manually.

Add New Donation
  • User Name
  • Date
  • IP Address
  • Is Public Donation
  • Is Confirmed
  • Transaction ID

There's no feature for recurring donations at this time, since this mod uses XF2's payment profile system and not all of them support recurring donations.

Fillip

Just testing this on your demo board and realised that's a XF1 demo. Is the XF2 version effectively the same?

Do you have plans to include recurring donations at any stage? All we'd really be interested in is using paypal and allowing recurring donations.

Edit: The demo throws an error when trying to delete a currency

Just testing this on your demo board and realised that's a XF1 demo. Is the XF2 version effectively the same?

Do you have plans to include recurring donations at any stage? All we'd really be interested in is using paypal and allowing recurring donations.

Edit: The demo throws an error when trying to delete a currency
The XF1 demo is woefully out of date and does not represent the current version, which is why it isn't actively advertised anywhere.

At the moment there's no plans for recurring donations, but plans can always change :)

Fillip

I requested a demo board on your site expecting to get an XF2 demo but it was XF1. Would be interested in checking out an XF2 demo when you have one :-)

An importer is unlikely to be added until I have more experience with the importer system in XF2. I'll be working on one for the DragonByte eCommerce system, so I will be learning at some point in the future.

Fillip

Top Bottom