[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
That is of course your prerogative :) I prefer to keep my mods in Beta for a while to make sure that when they are labelled as Release, they are as stable as possible.

I don't know how much real-world testing the TH mods receive before release, if they have received months of real-world testing they should be as stable as this currently is.

Fillip

That is of course your prerogative :) I prefer to keep my mods in Beta for a while to make sure that when they are labelled as Release, they are as stable as possible.

I don't know how much real-world testing the TH mods receive before release, if they have received months of real-world testing they should be as stable as this currently is.

Fillip

That's good; so what are the fixes to your new beta? Kinda looks like the iphone updates most people make (bug fixes made) :D Thanks!

That's good; so what are the fixes to your new beta? Kinda looks like the iphone updates most people make (bug fixes made) :D Thanks!
Haha :P

Well you see, I update the app regularly so I can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all the available fixes and improvements. Thanks for using $appName!

:P

No but seriously though, this latest version had a fix for an issue where if you have multiple Payment Profiles enabled, the titles wouldn't display in the drop-down when asking users to purchase. Also, there was an issue where guest donations had to be enabled, as the user ID check wasn't correct.

For the XF1 version, improvements to the existing importers after someone actually tested them for me (I don't have access to any of the other donation mods, so I was largely guessing. It mostly worked, though!)

Fillip

Haha :p

Well you see, I update the app regularly so I can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all the available fixes and improvements. Thanks for using $appName!

:p

No but seriously though, this latest version had a fix for an issue where if you have multiple Payment Profiles enabled, the titles wouldn't display in the drop-down when asking users to purchase. Also, there was an issue where guest donations had to be enabled, as the user ID check wasn't correct.

For the XF1 version, improvements to the existing importers after someone actually tested them for me (I don't have access to any of the other donation mods, so I was largely guessing. It mostly worked, though!)

Fillip

haha thanks :D it just lets me know if it's worth updating :D

Actually there is one bug i experience in v6? this previous one; but when users donate; i have to manually change them to the donation group. not sure if you caught that one.

haha thanks :D it just lets me know if it's worth updating :D

Actually there is one bug i experience in v6? this previous one; but when users donate; i have to manually change them to the donation group. not sure if you caught that one.
Do the donations appear as confirmed in the database? If not, then that may be why. Someone else reported a similar problem but I haven't been able to replicate it :(

Fillip

Do the donations appear as confirmed in the database? If not, then that may be why. Someone else reported a similar problem but I haven't been able to replicate it :(

Fillip

i'll check into. the donations appear and it counts it. it just never labels them. i have to manually do it everytime.

Hi,

if I have a lifetime licence of your donate addon, but for XF1.5x, do I have to buy another licence for this addon for XF2.x?

No, as long as it's just a single site then you do not need to pay again :)

Fillip

wow, cool....

I am not ready yet to switch to XF2.x

Too many addons whch are not XF2-ready. Additionally I do not know whether it is a good idea to switch early to XF2. There are no new features/benefits for the end-user and XF1.5.17 is just a prooven stable system...

wow, cool....

I am not ready yet to switch to XF2.x

Too many addons whch are not XF2-ready. Additionally I do not know whether it is a good idea to switch early to XF2. There are no new features/benefits for the end-user and XF1.5.17 is just a prooven stable system...

i never started with XF 1, but I love version 2. Widgets and the modularity is what makes it great. Speaking from VB5 prior experience.

got this
Code:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'dbtech_credits_credits' at row 1 src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
Stack trace
                    UPDATE xf_user
                    SET dbtech_credits_credits = -5.07
                    WHERE user_id = 1
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/Db.php(785): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('\n\t\t\t\t\tUPDATE xf...')
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/AbstractEvent.php(649): DBTech\Credits\Application\Db->query('\n\t\t\t\t\tUPDATE xf...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/AbstractEvent.php(598): DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\AbstractEvent->_commit(Array, Array, true)
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Post.php(31): DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\AbstractEvent->trigger('post', 1, 12033, true, NULL)
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Post.php(533): DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\Post->undo(1, 1, 516, 8601, '$$x^2$$', 12033)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1547): DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\Post->_preDelete()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1463): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preDelete()
#10 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(264): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('hard', '')
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Delete', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Do you have any screenshots you can make public? I've read in this thread that both the demo board and related XF1 version are incredibly out of date, so I don't have any indication of what this plug-in actually looks like in-action until forking out the premium for it.

Do you have any screenshots you can make public? I've read in this thread that both the demo board and related XF1 version are incredibly out of date, so I don't have any indication of what this plug-in actually looks like in-action until forking out the premium for it.
Ill add some at some point tomorrow :)

When will this get out of beta? :)
When I feel comfortable there won’t be any more reported bugs, so the fewer people that install the beta, the longer it will take.

Fillip

Is there anyone who has this addon who can recommend it? it looks promising but i do not see any form off reviews or aything does this have like a refund option if its not good?

Top Bottom