[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hey Fillip,

I am still facing a couple of bugs.

1. When trying to pay, payment profile display names are not showing:
Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 1.18.38 PM.webp

2. Payments are not being accepted and generating errors in the logs, here they are:

#Error 1:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Error: Class 'DBTech\Donate\Application\System' not found
[*]src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/File.php:29
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Dec 23, 2017 at 1:07 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/EventListener/AppSetup.php(16): DBTech\Donate\Application\File::installLockExists()
#1 [internal function]: DBTech\Donate\XF\EventListener\AppSetup::listen(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2340): XF\Extension->fire('app_setup', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/App.php(1492): XF\App->fire('app_setup', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(45): XF\App->setup(Array)
#6 src/XF.php(312): XF\Pub\App->setup(Array)
#7 src/XF.php(324): XF::setupApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

#Error 2:
Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation::canPurchase() src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/Purchasable/Donation.php:98

Generated by: Mayamem Dec 23, 2017 at 1:16 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(53): DBTech\Donate\XF\Purchasable\Donation->getPurchaseFromExtraData(Array, Object(XF\Entity\PaymentProfile), Object(Siropu\Chat\XF\Entity\User), NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionProcess(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Purchase', 'Process', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Hey Fillip,

I am still facing a couple of bugs.

1. When trying to pay, payment profile display names are not showing:
View attachment 164969

2. Payments are not being accepted and generating errors in the logs, here they are:

#Error 1:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Error: Class 'DBTech\Donate\Application\System' not found
[*]src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/File.php:29
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Dec 23, 2017 at 1:07 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/EventListener/AppSetup.php(16): DBTech\Donate\Application\File::installLockExists()
#1 [internal function]: DBTech\Donate\XF\EventListener\AppSetup::listen(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2340): XF\Extension->fire('app_setup', Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/App.php(1492): XF\App->fire('app_setup', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(45): XF\App->setup(Array)
#6 src/XF.php(312): XF\Pub\App->setup(Array)
#7 src/XF.php(324): XF::setupApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

#Error 2:
Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation::canPurchase() src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/Purchasable/Donation.php:98

Generated by: Mayamem Dec 23, 2017 at 1:16 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(53): DBTech\Donate\XF\Purchasable\Donation->getPurchaseFromExtraData(Array, Object(XF\Entity\PaymentProfile), Object(Siropu\Chat\XF\Entity\User), NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionProcess(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Purchase', 'Process', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Regarding the first issue, are you sure you have created payment profiles in the XF interface?

Regarding the first error log, this happened previously to another customer because their host automatically deleted the System.php file. Can you please check this is not the case here?

Regarding the second, that may be related to the payment profile issue, which is not something I or anyone else can replicate at this time, so this may be related to the hosting issue mentioned above.

Fillip

Regarding the first issue, are you sure you have created payment profiles in the XF interface?

Regarding the first error log, this happened previously to another customer because their host automatically deleted the System.php file. Can you please check this is not the case here?

Regarding the second, that may be related to the payment profile issue, which is not something I or anyone else can replicate at this time, so this may be related to the hosting issue mentioned above.

Fillip
Hey

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i have created 2 payment profiles. Stripe and paypal.

Also, i am hosted on amazon ec2, nothing has been deleted from the server.

What can i do to help you replicate this issue?

Hey

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i have created 2 payment profiles. Stripe and paypal.

Also, i am hosted on amazon ec2, nothing has been deleted from the server.

What can i do to help you replicate this issue?
If it can be replicated 100% of the time on your site, I will need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

Fillip

Does this server log from donate add-on?

Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Template\Templater::setMediaSites() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/XF/App.php on line 1447 src/XF/Template/Templater.php:383

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 26, 2017 at 7:37 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/App.php(1447): XF\Template\Templater->setMediaSites(false)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1079): XF\App->setupTemplaterObject(Object(XF\Container), 'ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#2 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1089): XF\Container->offsetGet('templater')
#4 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2657): XF\Container->offsetGet('cssWriter')
#6 css.php(19): XF\App->cssWriter()
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(450) "/css.php?css=public%3Adbtech_donate_display_block.less%2Cpublic%3Alightslider.less%2Cpublic%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_firework_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_lastPostAv.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_snow_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_winter_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Axc_user_activity.less%2Cpublic%3Axfmg_media_list.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=24&l=1&d=1514043850&k=fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(326) "public:dbtech_donate_display_block.less,public:lightslider.less,public:node_list.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:th_firework_holidays.less,public:th_lastPostAv.less,public:th_snow_holidays.less,public:th_winter_holidays.less,public:xc_user_activity.less,public:xfmg_media_list.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(2) "24"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1514043850"
    ["k"] => string(40) "fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Does this server log from donate add-on?

Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Template\Templater::setMediaSites() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/XF/App.php on line 1447 src/XF/Template/Templater.php:383

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 26, 2017 at 7:37 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/App.php(1447): XF\Template\Templater->setMediaSites(false)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1079): XF\App->setupTemplaterObject(Object(XF\Container), 'ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#2 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1089): XF\Container->offsetGet('templater')
#4 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2657): XF\Container->offsetGet('cssWriter')
#6 css.php(19): XF\App->cssWriter()
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(450) "/css.php?css=public%3Adbtech_donate_display_block.less%2Cpublic%3Alightslider.less%2Cpublic%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_firework_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_lastPostAv.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_snow_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_winter_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Axc_user_activity.less%2Cpublic%3Axfmg_media_list.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=24&l=1&d=1514043850&k=fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(326) "public:dbtech_donate_display_block.less,public:lightslider.less,public:node_list.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:th_firework_holidays.less,public:th_lastPostAv.less,public:th_snow_holidays.less,public:th_winter_holidays.less,public:xc_user_activity.less,public:xfmg_media_list.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(2) "24"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1514043850"
    ["k"] => string(40) "fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
No, the Donate mod does not do anything with media sites.

Fillip

No, the Donate mod does not do anything with media sites.

Fillip

This Server error log from your add-on?

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getClass() on null src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Entity/Donation.php:205

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 27, 2017 at 10:03 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Entity.php(941): DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation->_postSave()
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/XF/Purchasable/Donation.php(169): DBTech\Donate\Application\Entity->save()
#2 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(156): DBTech\Donate\XF\Purchasable\Donation->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#3 payment_callback.php(62): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#4 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(29) {
    ["transaction_subject"] => string(0) ""
    ["payment_date"] => string(25) "20:03:13 Dec 26, 2017 PST"
    ["txn_type"] => string(10) "web_accept"
    ["last_name"] => string(6) "Mahmud"
    ["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"
    ["item_name"] => string(39) "Donation to NA Donation (severus snape)"
    ["payment_gross"] => string(4) "1.00"
    ["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
    ["business"] => string(20) "use@gmail.com"
    ["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
    ["protection_eligibility"] => string(8) "Eligible"
    ["verify_sign"] => string(56) "AqPdmRafsM4-a8bhW2.i-6jvp6BSA8a0xIgxtQkP19usGGsBR4w9.5wp"
    ["payer_status"] => string(10) "unverified"
    ["payer_email"] => string(22) "tangir@gmail.com"
    ["txn_id"] => string(17) "2M8360562E755164A"
    ["quantity"] => string(1) "1"
    ["receiver_email"] => string(20) "nirmoladda@gmail.com"
    ["first_name"] => string(6) "Tanjim"
    ["payer_id"] => string(13) "PC5F9W44WGNHL"
    ["receiver_id"] => string(13) "SD8A5UCFXMGJS"
    ["item_number"] => string(0) ""
    ["payment_status"] => string(9) "Completed"
    ["payment_fee"] => string(4) "0.34"
    ["mc_fee"] => string(4) "0.34"
    ["mc_gross"] => string(4) "1.00"
    ["custom"] => string(32) "YWYFnuuS9d56QPhFH-tvUuLDBI8brCFR"
    ["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
    ["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.8"
    ["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "c86c10d163db0"
  }
}

I used theme house’s donation module on xf1, but need to switch for xf2. Do you think it would it be much work if I hired someone to create an importer for the list of donations into this addon?

I used theme house’s donation module on xf1, but need to switch for xf2. Do you think it would it be much work if I hired someone to create an importer for the list of donations into this addon?
Probably not, the XF1 version contains an importer from various other Donation mods so it’s peobably just a case of porting those importers to XF2. I do plan on doing that at some point, I’ve just been quite busy :)

Fillip

Can you please look into manually submitting amounts as I personally contribute to my community and I want to show my contributions in the overall monthly donations!

Couple of things for me:

"Upgrade to X usergroup temporarily" - how long is temporarily? Can we make a criteria that says if they donate X they are upgraded for Y months
Minimum amount to donate = you are in a criteria that matches and then upgraded (see line above)... Otherwise, you've just donated and no account upgrade is required.

Couple of things for me:

"Upgrade to X usergroup temporarily" - how long is temporarily? Can we make a criteria that says if they donate X they are upgraded for Y months
Minimum amount to donate = you are in a criteria that matches and then upgraded (see line above)... Otherwise, you've just donated and no account upgrade is required.
You set the duration per donation drive, so temporary is however long you want :)

Just updated to the latest version and I have this issue:

(scroll bars are appearing and looks naff)

View attachment 166454
I don’t think this happens on a default skin so you may wish to contact your skin developer for assistance. If they tell you I need to make changes to the LESS, it would be fantastic if you can let me know the changes they need me to make to support their skin :D

Fillip

We currently have a lot of people who've donated via either one off paypal donations or via paypal subscriptions.

I assume the answer will be no but is there any way to import that data into the addon? If not for past data, at least for future paypal subscriptions? If not automated, is manually possible?

Top Bottom