[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
As you know, We have already had "post liked" or "react" event function. But this event functions works all contents. It should be more efective, if we can seperate only first post "react" or "liked".

Thus, depending on the effect the content gets, we can only give credit to the post owner. Not for someone who makes pointless comments or posts.

My goal is to help the addon evolve and I want you to consider this suggestion. Only one function will be added.

Yes but instead of making it auto or sending it to the approval queue, a button where mods roam around and award users for threads and posts worthy of awards.
This can be done via the Adjust event, which is accessed by permitted user groups via the currency pop-up, that appears when someone clicks a currency anywhere on the site.

Is the visible branding line-breakable right before the "@" symbol?
// This is @Flying 's forum. He just purchased your eCommerce plugin in recent days, and I am his assistant & consultant to help him build the site.

1617646119670.png

Sorry, I don't understand the question. The branding itself cannot be edited.
I want to put it into two lines.
1617675294958.png
Or could you please consider changing it to something much shorter like:
"Utilizing addons made by ©2011-2021 DragonByte™ Technologies Ltd. (Details)"

To be honest, your current overlong branding string brings difficulty to the footer typography in my case (CSCN anniversary theme).

Last edited:
Our Currency Manager allows you to create virtually unlimited different currencies, each with their own set of Events. Want to make a premium currency that can only be earned a certain way? DragonByte Credits gives you the tools to do so.
I guess this might fit my friend's needs.

However, I want to know whether the virtual currencies made by the Currency Manger is convertable from those money paid by members through their purchase of products listed through DragonBytes eCommerce.

P.S.: I asked similar question in your own forum, but I guess I might have failed from describing our needs correctly in that thread. Still, eCommerce is a good plugin. Really impressed.

Last edited:
However, I want to know whether the virtual currencies made by the Currency Manger is convertable from those money paid by members through their purchase of products listed through DragonBytes eCommerce.
No. The only integration that exists is using DB Credits as a payment profile in DB eCommerce. The credits spent on a purchase will disappear, they do not get awarded to the account selling the product.

Is there an event for user upgrades? So i can give a special amount of credits everytime a user buys a premium membership?

I've created a "purchase" event for credits but i can't figure out how to remove the "Gift" button on that form.

1619095827858.webp

On the event trigger page in the AdminCP there isn't a checkbox for "is giftable" or so. Is the only way to remove it with CSS or template modification?

I've created a "purchase" event for credits but i can't figure out how to remove the "Gift" button on that form.

View attachment 250691

On the event trigger page in the AdminCP there isn't a checkbox for "is giftable" or so. Is the only way to remove it with CSS or template modification?
You would indeed need CSS or a template modification, since it's intended to be able to gift this to another user.

I'm having troubles with the following:

• Letting users receive a "cashback" after each unlocked content (charge bbcode)

Now, I tried to edit the "Content" event, adding taxation, or even flat amount, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. The amount they spend is always the same and they don't get any credits after unlocking it.

Would you please list me the correct way to set the event in order to give a cashback to those who spend credits to unlock a charged content? Thank you.

Would you please list me the correct way to set the event in order to give a cashback to those who spend credits to unlock a charged content? Thank you.
Where is the charged content shown? Currently, it does not work with areas that do not have a User relation on the content object - apparently this affects XFRM. I don't know about other areas, but I do know it works in posts.

Top Bottom