[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I cant disable certain navigations

I get this message

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in src\addons\DBTech\Credits\Listener.php on line 398

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. array_merge() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Listener.php at line 398
  3. DBTech\Credits\Listener::navigationSetup()
  4. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 67
  5. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2797
  6. XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 587
  7. XF\Pub\App->getNavigation() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 526
  8. XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2105
  9. XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 402
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  13. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

To reproduce > ACP > Public navigation > toggle off sub-nav of both add-on shop and credits

I get this message

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in src\addons\DBTech\Credits\Listener.php on line 398

To reproduce > ACP > Public navigation > toggle off sub-nav of both add-on shop and credits
I'm not getting this issue myself, and I have most sub-nav items disabled (I also tried disabling all tabs).

Attachments

• 1608814330899.webp
    1608814330899.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 11
I did; I just sent what my default is like.

You need to navigate to your website front page and refresh it after toggling the nav off.

I am on clean installation and on last addon releases. You should be able to reproduce this for sure.

You need to navigate to your website front page and refresh it after toggling the nav off.

I am on clean installation and on last addon releases. You should be able to reproduce this for sure.
Yeah, with going to the front page I can reproduce.

I get this message

This only happens if you have this option turned on:
1609007963767.webp

Which is obviously nonsensical if the Shop menu is disabled. That being said, I'll fix the issue and release a new version in the new year :)

Reactions: KSA
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes a couple issues reported by the community. Most notably, it permits the Registration event to function for forums that require moderation or email confirmation prior to the user being put in a "Valid" user state.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where integrating with DB Shop would cause a server error if the DB Shop menu is disabled
Fix: Fixed an issue where Registration events would not apply if the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe this was already discussed previously, but I am not going through 51 pages to find out.

I have XF 2.1 and my license expired end of 2020 for XF, but I do not intend to renew my license until I feel it necessary for me to upgrade. When going to purchase this add-on it's says you must have a valid license. I have a valid license, it's just expired. Will the expired XF license still allow me to make my purchase?

Maybe this was already discussed previously, but I am not going through 51 pages to find out.

I have XF 2.1 and my license expired end of 2020 for XF, but I do not intend to renew my license until I feel it necessary for me to upgrade. When going to purchase this add-on it's says you must have a valid license. I have a valid license, it's just expired. Will the expired XF license still allow me to make my purchase?
I believe so. If not, please feel free to reach out over @ DBTech and I'll get it sorted :D

You can use the "Resource Downloaded" event to credit users, and you can use the Registration event to grant credits on registration.
Untitled.webp

I sold the resource for 250000 VND but after a member bought it, 250000VND did not enter my wallet. Is there a way to get that money from selling resources?
Thanks

How could I use this system along with a shop module? Like using credits they gained on the site, and buy a product with the credits on the forum.

"Resource Download" = the event for charging other users to download
"Resource Downloaded" = the event for granting credits to the uploader
I use addon [tc] paid resources and use payment profile (DB Credit) to pay. but when the credit is bought, the credit does not go to the seller. I thank you for your enthusiastic support. I don't know English, I have to use google translate

How could I use this system along with a shop module? Like using credits they gained on the site, and buy a product with the credits on the forum.

What type of product? There is DBTech Shop, which allows you to sell different perks and services, and you can also use this as a payment profile for any add-on that allows purchasing things with a payment profile.

What type of product? There is DBTech Shop, which allows you to sell different perks and services, and you can also use this as a payment profile for any add-on that allows purchasing things with a payment profile.

Putting up an image, and selling some marijuana items like Delta 8 THC, by using credits that you've earned on the forum, and notify the staff when they get anything.

Top Bottom