[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version makes internal improvements to the [CHARGE] BBCode parser in order to prepare it for upcoming functionality where it can be used to charge for other content types other than posts.

This version also resolves a few other edge case issues reported by the community.

Complete Change Log

Change: Make the Charge BBCode parser a bit more dynamic to prepare for other content types
Fix: If the event or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't wait to renew my license, thank you for hearing our humble requests! Keep going! ♥ Can't wait to see your masterpiece more powerful than ever!

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version implements a workaround for ThemeHouse's UI.X themes that use Material icons rather than FontAwesome icons.

Furthermore, it fixes a few issues reported by the community.

Complete Change Log

Change: Changed the display style of currency values for Ajust and Donate alert / push phrases
Fix: Support ThemeHouse UI.X themes when the navbar is configured to appear on the right hand side of the navbar
Fix: The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @DragonByte Tech - this is a fantastic system, thank you!

Is there any possibility to have the following please?

1) Points/Tokens earned for daily activity in the shoutbox (this will be dependant on the shoutbox installed I take it)
2) Points/Tokens awarded for an answer being marked as most helpful (this is in collaboration with [TH] Question and Answer Forums)

Thank you!

Hello @DragonByte Tech - this is a fantastic system, thank you!

Is there any possibility to have the following please?

1) Points/Tokens earned for daily activity in the shoutbox (this will be dependant on the shoutbox installed I take it)
2) Points/Tokens awarded for an answer being marked as most helpful (this is in collaboration with [TH] Question and Answer Forums)

Thank you!
Feature requests should be posted @ DBTech, they will get lost in this thread :)

Reactions: Maa
@DragonByte Tech

I've created a purchase event for people to be able to buy 15,000 credits for 15 euro.

how do I add this into the shop?

When I click "credits" in the navbar that I've intergrated with the shop currency, i get an overlay popup like this but I can't acutally click adjust or purchase, or when i do click it does nothing, so im wondering what im doing wrong?

3qrktg.png

@DragonByte Tech

I've created a purchase event for people to be able to buy 15,000 credits for 15 euro.

how do I add this into the shop?

When I click "credits" in the navbar that I've intergrated with the shop currency, i get an overlay popup like this but I can't acutally click adjust or purchase, or when i do click it does nothing, so im wondering what im doing wrong?

3qrktg.png
Update to 5.6.3, the tabs being unclickable has been fixed.

DragonByte Shop has items that allow you to style usernames, or allow users to change their user name :)
I have another add-on that allows me to add something called "username items" which is a little image/icon to the right of their username, see here;

iCtcCO.png

is there a way to allow people to buy specific ones?

Also I have an awards system, is it possible to allow people to purchase certain awards?

I have another add-on that allows me to add something called "username items" which is a little image/icon to the right of their username, see here;

iCtcCO.png

is there a way to allow people to buy specific ones?

Also I have an awards system, is it possible to allow people to purchase certain awards?
It's extremely unlikely DB Credits or DB Shop directly integrates with those add-ons, though you may be able to reconfigure them to read from DB Credits' point systems.

Hello,

Is there any possibility to have the option to win credits through a "spin the wheel" or similar games? This would be a great option, even if it involves paying additional for this feature.

Thanks

Hello,

Is there any possibility to have the option to win credits through a "spin the wheel" or similar games? This would be a great option, even if it involves paying additional for this feature.

Thanks
Not at this time. Feature requests need to be posted @ DBTech.

Top Bottom