[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Greetings. In BBCode [CHARGE] in the topic, the user can see hidden content when quoting the author’s message. Tell me how to fix it ...

Greetings. In BBCode [CHARGE] in the topic, the user can see hidden content when quoting the author’s message. Tell me how to fix it ...
No, they can't.

You may have some other add-on that conflicts with the quote wrapper stripping, but with only this add-on installed there's no way to get the hidden content from quoting posts that I'm aware of.

Okay, I've set up a category in which I want users the ability to create a custom product to sell with the board currency however I don't see a way to limit them to the custom item. When the users go into the category to add item, they have the full range of items available to select from. I don't see a way to limit the items available to be selected.

Okay, I've set up a category in which I want users the ability to create a custom product to sell with the board currency however I don't see a way to limit them to the custom item. When the users go into the category to add item, they have the full range of items available to select from. I don't see a way to limit the items available to be selected.
Unfortunately that is not currently possible. There's an open feature request @ DBTech to enable user group permissions per item type, but it's a significant amount of work and I haven't had the time to implement it yet.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.5.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This version adds one of the most frequently requested features: The ability to add DragonByte Credits as a payment profile!

You can apply this payment profile to things like user upgrades, DragonByte eCommerce products, and more! This feature will work with any 1st party or 3rd party system that uses XenForo's built-in payment profile system to handle payments.

When configuring the payment profile, you will have the option to pick which Credits currency...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! Does this mean users could unlock resources paying with DBTech Credits instead of real money? :)

Thanks for the update! Does this mean users could unlock resources paying with DBTech Credits instead of real money? :)
If whatever addon you use to sell resources uses the Payment Profile system, yes.
If not, no.

Check with the creator of your resource payment addon to figure out whether it's usable.

Sorry, I meant to say the Resource Manager from Xenforo itself.
The Resource Manager has no such functionality built in (it’s not an eCommerce platform).

That being said, there is an event trigger in DB Credits which lets you charge for downloads. It does not function as an unlock feature similar to how the CHARGE tag unlock works.

Purchased DB credits and it's working beautifully. A question, is it possible to give brand new members that have just registered some credits to begin with...immediately upon registration?

Top Bottom