[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits - Members can gain points for various things around the forum like posting.

DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.

Uses

DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.

Our...

Read more about this resource...

Upcoming Features:
  • Purchase credits via PayPal
  • [CHARGE] BBCode for posts
  • Paycheck event for automatically giving members of certain usergroups credits every X days
  • Transfer event for converting between multiple currencies using customisable exchange rates
  • Recalculate User Accounts page in the AdminCP for rebuilding your forum's transaction history or mass updating user's credits
  • Your feature requests filled!

when clicking at the 'credits' navbar button i got this error:
Fatal error: Class 'DBTech_Shop_Application' not found in /home/***/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Action/Main.php on line 225

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'DBTech_Shop_Application' not found - library/DBTech/Credits/Action/Main.php:225
Generated By: Darx, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.games4arcade.com/dbtech-credits/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["do"] => string(0) ""
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

3.0.0 Beta 2

New Features:

Alerts
  • Full XenForo Alert system support
  • Unique phrases for every combination of currency movement for all 30+ event types (current & upcoming)
  • Can be enabled/disabled per-event

Event: Purchase
  • Buying internet points with cash monies.
  • Usergroups that can be affected by this event
  • Content Ownership Restriction (whether or not to allow the user to trigger this event if they own the parent Attachment - allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this include XFRM events?
Unfortunately I do not have access to the RM at this time so I can't create events for it just now. You can see a list of all events in the resource description though, for a quick view you can Ctrl/Cmd-F and search for Event: which will highlight all events :)

Fillip

Trying to add a new currency and get this error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Unknown column '' in 'xf_user'

New currency

Changed title to My Credits

Changed Column from blank to my_credits

Changed Prefix from blank to $

Everything else is set as default.

If this helps:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function query_write() on a non-object -library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php:158

&

ErrorException: Undefined variable: db - library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php:158

I've confirmed the above issues and they'll be fixed in the next version, thanks :)

For now, you can manually run
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_user ADD my_credits DOUBLE NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
as this should allow addition to proceed. Doing it this way means you will need to manually delete the my_credits column by running
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_user DROP my_credits
should you ever wish to remove this currency.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip

Reactions: RDR
I've confirmed the above issues and they'll be fixed in the next version, thanks :)

For now, you can manually run
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_user ADD my_credits DOUBLE NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
as this should allow addition to proceed. Doing it this way means you will need to manually delete the my_credits column by running
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_user DROP my_credits
should you ever wish to remove this currency.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip
Perfect, thanks!

To be clear, I would want to do that before adding each currency I wish to create, making sure to change my_credits to the name I wish to use for any new currency?

Cheers,

Regs.

PS. Will you be setting up a sub-forum for this product on the db-tech site?

To be clear, I would want to do that before adding each currency I wish to create, making sure to change my_credits to the name I wish to use for any new currency?
Correct :)

The fixed version will be out Monday as well, just now I'm working on adding Alert Preferences and implementing some of the limitation features you see references to in the currency and event settings :)

PS. Will you be setting up a sub-forum for this product on the db-tech site?
I'll need to figure out what to do about that actually, just now if you use the ticket system it'll send the thread to the vBCredits forums. If you'd rather start the ticket via the New Thread button, you can use that forum. I'll figure out how to rename it to indicate it's the forum for both vBCredits II Deluxe and DragonByte Credits :)

Fillip

Damn, sorry :(

I've uploaded the fixed file to /upload/library/DBTech/Credits/DataManager/Currency.php so if you re-download the product and re-upload that file, it should hopefully work now.

Fillip

Top Bottom